Water refilling station business,how to start it right!
macro set up, not mini set
drinking water facts
What makes the difference?
While it is confirmed that Water Purifying stations (WPS) is an accepted necessity in ensuring clean and safe drinking water, many of our businessmen who wish to thrive on this line still finds it confusing as to which supplier gives the best shot of set.
Here are some helpful tips to help you decide:
1. See and compare what are the items included(systems vary according to what customers are looking for). At this point, it is a major decision whether you are buying an overly expensive WPS, or doubtfully cheap WPS. Remember, you want an ROI asap...as well as you want to get equipment set to built a lifetime. The balance must always be there. Expensive ones enables you a quality and proudly installed set up (but not all expensive set does,carefull). Dramatically cheap sets sometimes arent an assurance of durability and high quality brand( take note of the omitted parts & services) which in the end paves way to the old saying " quality is cheaper in the end".
2. Be sure to know if the image you see on the ads is the same as the one to be delivered at the price you are paying. (there are prices purposely tagged in pictures that are more expensive than the ones quoted)
3.Know what are the brand used (eg.: firstank or bestank?)
4. Study the capacity of each item included in the package. (e.g: 1000L tanks Vs. 375L tanks).I used tanks here as an example although it is not a purifying equipment, only storage, because it was observed that suppliers makes great differences on this part where much of the whole price is affected by the tank price.( a 1000L tank costs 16 ,500. vs 375L which is 4,000. great cut on your budget right?)
5. What are the freebies and if possible how much is its market value?most of the freebies given are necessities of a water station,so it's a great savings if your supplier gives them away as a gift for yourpurchase.
6. Know what different filter elements and how much of each are there inside those filter housings and membranes. Yes you have to see what is inside those tanks!the filtration and purifying process takes place in those fine sediments,and if you don't know what are in those FRPs, you don't also know what you paid for.
7. Ask about the installation cost if it is free or added cost. Same with the materials to be used while installing like pipes and cable wires.
8. Is there a royalty fee, membership fee, franchise fee in the contract? you should be well aware of this right from the start so as not to be shocked when you will have to pay membership renewal, annual income shares, etc.
9. Check if the company is giving you a free training on operating the set, knowing the do's and dont's, and of course the maintenance of your equipment.
10. Check out the aftersales service that they give to their client. A good supplier doesnot leave a client behind but shall enjoy seeing them prosper through extensions of a helping hand especially when equipments fails to work, suppliers know how to act immediately.
When you find the answer to this top ten consideration in canvassing water refilling supplier or dealer or installer whatsoever, then you are leading a good headstart to a promising bread and butter servings.If not, then you need to find your way through AQUAKONZULT, because it has all the positive answers to these queries,and because THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE that makes it a water refilling station built to last a life time @ the right price with a satisfactory presales and aftersales services.
To contact AQUAKONZULT, call @ 02-545-0604/0923-8955-605/0916-657-2026