A Mother's Love (Poem)
by Christine B. 2006
- A mother's hand is soft and strong,
- It helps us up when we've done wrong,
- And comforts when the nights are long,
- With no word of thanks required.
- A mother's smile brightens up our day,
- And makes our fears dissolve away,
- While keeping all our tears at bay,
- And makes our world secure.
- A mother's heart is oceans wide,
- And often full of unabashed pride,
- While being blind to our darker side,
- And is very easily broken.
- A mother's life is more precious still,
- Than all the gold in California's hills,
- And there's never enough time to get our fill,
- Of our mother's unquestioning love.