How to make a raspberry lemon zest martini
raspberry lemon zest martini
How to make a refreshing...
Raspberry Lemon Zest Martini
This is a little drink I pioneered while working on the East End of Long Island with a great response. Here is the recipe that will soon be the rage in Martini Bars across the country.
- Start with a cocktail (martini) glass and a shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice.
- Pour in:
- 2 parts vanilla vodka (for a traditional cocktail glass use a six count, approximately 1 ½ ounces)
- 1 part raspberry vodka (a three count or ¾ oz.)
- 2 count or ½ ounce of simple syrup
- Splash of raspberry puree or cranberry juice
- Shake all of the contents and strain into glass
Garnish with lemon zest or lemon twist.