Simple Recipes For Vegans
Here are some very simple recipes for the Vegans out there! :)
- 3 cups apple juice
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 sheet of raw nori ground
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground raw cashews
- Add all ingredients into a blender & blend until smooth.
Tri Fruit Pudding
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 peach
- 1 apple
- Add all ingredients into a food processor & blend well.
- 4 cups cooked pasta
- 1 red onion
- 1 cup green beans
- .5 cup green peas
- 1 can sweet corn
- 1 can kidney beans
- aceto balsamico
- mixed salad herbs
- pepper of mixed colors
- Toss finely chopped onions, beans, and vegetables into a salad bowl and add pasta.
- Season with salt, vinegar, herbs, and pepper mix.
- You can also add curry paste disolved in hot water.
3 Bean Easy Chili
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 can red kidney beans drained
- 1 can garbanzo beans drained
- 1 can green beans drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups low sodium V8 juice
- garlic powder to taste
- chili powder to taste
- cumin powder to taste
- Saute the onion in water.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Add more V8 juice if you like your chili not as thick.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice.
2-Minute Organic Baklava
- 1 cup raw organic pistachio
- 3 tablespoons raw organic agave
- 2 tablespoons of tibetan goji berries if available
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 fuji apple
- Make several thin slices of the fuji apple and layer the bottom of a pie pan.
- Blend the pistachios into a fine powder and pour over the apple slices.
- Add the agave, berries, and cinnamon.
- Finish by adding more apple slices to the top.
- USA vegan/vegetarian/raw food restaurants directory
A list of restaurants that cater to vegetarians/vegans/raw foods in USA.
- Raw In Ten
- Fat Free Vegan