Uganda Safari, Low Cost Safari To Uganda
How to get a low cost safari to Uganda.
1. Avoid high end accommodation options, you can take up guest houses or lodges with low charges or offering budget accommodation.
2. Buy your gorilla permit from UWA or OPTRN at a cost of USD 500 and arrange a gorilla safari of yourown.
3. Keep your safari limited to 3 days. They are enough for you to see the gorillas.
4. It is easier to see the mountain gorillas in Rwanda than Uganda.
5. If possible, you are encouraged to hire a safari vehicle or use the public means up to Buhoma from where you will proceed for gorilla tracking in Uganda.
6. Also book for your safari in time. Its advisable to avoid peak seasons when the permits are scare and the accommodation is hiked.