1. Make sure you can make it on your own.
2. When you get married, make sure you are financially fit for a baby.
3. Make sure you do not go into a marriage with a bill or debt holding over your head.
4. Make sure both of you have 2 good paying job to pay for bills.
5. See which one you are going to get groceries each month or split the grocery bill.
6. Decide on which furniture you would like to have.
7. Make sure you have a good bed that both of you can sleep on.
8. Make sure that the house is up to date.
9. Make arrangements for any bills that you can pay in a payment plan.
10. Make sure that the marriage is a team.