1) Appreciate the life Giver.
2) Accept life on its own terms.
3) Take nothing more seriously than is warranted.
4) Always search for the positive in EVERY crisis situation. It is there but sometimes very well hidden.
5) Love the unlovable, they will love you for it.
6) Prepare in advance for the inevitable: death. Complete a living will, funeral pre-planning, estate planning etc.
7) Let those you love know it as often as possible. Be creative, it is so much fun and will bring you great personal gratification.
8) Develop a prayer life.
9) Everyday, drop coins of kindness into the soul bank of the hurting.
10) Refresh yourself as often as possible. Do things you really enjoy and take a break from the hustle and bustle of daily living.
Love and hugs,