1. Stop buying the glossy Magazines (Read the gossip online instead, or read the one's at the office).
2. Buy what's on special in the Supermarket, and plan a meal around that.
3. Buy the Grocery Store's Brand wherever there isn't a difference in quality (ie: for Sugar, Salt, Flour etc).
4. Don't buy last minute groceries at the Petrol Station (The prices of soft drinks and pet food etc are too high when compared to Grocery Stores).
5. Meet your friends for a drink after their dinner (saves you having to pay for your Restaurant meal).
6. Don't buy takeaway meals or Coffee's regularly.
7. Pack your own lunch.
8. Buy a cheaper brand of toiletries: Shampoo, Soap, Cleanser.
10. Set up a seperate bank account and arrange with your bank to take a set amount of money from your wage each week and have it put into this new 'savings account' - don't get a key-card for the account, so you don't have regular access to withdraw it.