1) Install a programmable thermostat -reduces heating/cooling bills by 33%
2) Use Oxygenics 80227 Handheld shower - saves $10 a month
3) Put water bottles in toilet tank to reduce water used for flushing.
4) Keep a bottle of water in fridge so you don't run the water when you want a cold drink of water.
5) Use a composter instead of a garburator.
6) Don't leave your TV etc on stand-by. Turn them off.
7) Take shorter showers.
8) Switch to CFLs.
Just some easy ways to save money and be more green.
Check out: http://www.greeninteriordesign.info
for more great green money saving ideas.