1. They can if they want. With a population of 1 billion plus, India ratio of gold medals per citizen is the lowest on planet earth.
2. You must be ready to spend real dollars in the true sense of the word. Rupees won’t work here. Go out and buy players and athletes from the rest of the world and let them do the sporting in your country. This way your children will learn the tricks of the sports.
3. Send your prospective sportsmen and women to China and US to do sporting there and in the process they will learn a few tactics here and there.
4. Invest money in primary and secondary schools for sports developments.
5. Stop feeding your children on too much pepper.