- Personal Finance
12 Ways for daily income from Facebook
12 Ways to earn daily income from Facebook
" 12 Ways to earn daily income from Facebook "
How would you go about making money on facebook?
Here are some applications you can use to make money on facebook.
1. Radical Buy This is almost like a facebook made ebay. You can sell anything on your facebook page using this unique app. List an item and have it visible to all facebook users instantly. Now, the cool think is that you can offer commission to others who will sell your items on their facebook page, allowing you to reach more potential buyers. Of course that means, even if you don’t have any item for sale, you can show other peoples item on your facebook page and make money with the commission you get for selling there stuff.
2. My Merch Store If you have red about how to make money with by designing and selling, then you know about zazzle. Well, now zazzel allows you to create and design any product on their site(which is free) and sell them on your face book. Think about the potential buyer base for customized t-shirts and hats and etc, specially if you have a lot of facebook friends. You can also sell product created by other artists and earn a commission on those. So, even if you don’t want to deal with designing, you have a way to make money on face book using zazzle.
3. Cafe Press It’s the same idea as zazzle, but with a much bigger and well known online store. Cafepress lets you easily sell any product from anti Obama Shirts to pro Obama Shirts, on your facebook and make money, whether it was created by you or someone else.
4. Ether Ether is a website that you can make money on by giving advice to people over the phone or by chatting. But now, you can use their new application on facebook to make money while giving advice to people over the phone. If you’re good at giving advice, this may be the way for you to make some extra money on facebook. Also if you know a second language, this app makes it easy to teach others and make money. You set the rates and Ether provides a number that individuals can call. The call will then be forwarded to your personal telephone number.
5. Music Blaster With MusicBlaster you can put a simple little music store on your facebook, and sell music from BlastMyMusic.com. You earn 5% for each song sold. The cool think about this app is the fact that you can help your favorite band or singer to sell their music while you make money, as well as helping them to gain more exposure.
6. Garage Sale The name says it all, its the good old Garage Sale, but a “facebooky” Garage Sale. Simply add Garage Sale to your profile page and list every thing you want to sell. When someone buys something, Garage Sale automatically bills the buyer’s credit card and lets you when to ship the item. Your money is deposited directly into your Pay Pal account, or you can request payment by check. However they charge a 5% commission on the total sales price, but that’s all. No other fee for setup or anything like that.
7. Shopit Shopit is a free Social Commerce Network that gives users the ability to buy, sell or trade any product or service. Simply add a free store to your facebook and sell anything you like. Another easy way to make money on facebook.
8. FlameTunes FT was founded in 2007 by an Iranian-American named Nima Khakpour. This app is more for the artists to sell their music. So, if you are an artist, FlameTunes enables you to sell your music on your facebook. You can also use it to sell music on myspace.
9. Lemonade Remember when you setup your first lemonade stand in your community? Well, this app allows you to use the same concept, combining commerce and community, and have a lemonade stand in a digital (facebook) neighborhood. Basically you add what you want to sell to a lemonade stand, and put it on your Facebook. It’s free and easy.
10. Ebay Who knew that was coming? Yep, you guessed it. Now you can have your ebay on facebook. This application allows you to add eBay auction listings to your Profile. Sell things to your facebook friends from crafts, jewelry to diary pages, undies and dinner dates or just whatever you’re selling on eBay! You also have the option to add a charity auction that you support, on your facebook profile. I think it’s a very smart way to combine eBay and facebook, and you don’t even need an eBay Account!
11. Lending Club It’s almost like prosper, where you land money to others and make money with the interest you make from the loan. Not to worry though, lending club has all the detail covered. So, it’s completely safe, and the whole legal and trust issues are taking cared by lending club. If you can use it safley, it can be a good way to make money with your facebook.
12. e3buy Auction Buy, sell or trade anything. Auction your used or new stuff. With e3buy you can open a customizes store, upload your logo and start selling things. unlike ebay, there is no commission or fee to be paid. it’s completely free to use. It is also fully integrated with paypal, so you can get paid fast.
I hope you made the best use of this ways to earn from facebook .
I'm Waiting for your comments and anyona has other ways to earn from internet please tell me ..