5 Ways to Make Quick Cash Right Now... Even In the Rain
5 Ways to Make Quick Cash Right Now!
You have literally just lost your job. You now find yourself in a position where you are unable to make several payments that were all due “yesterday”. Furthermore, you can't obtain a personal bank loan because your credit cards have all reached their maximums. Your friends are also low on funds "in this economy" and it's been raining (or snowing) for four days now. How will you "pound the pavement" to find work? Will anyone be able to help you? What will you do?
Take a deep breath. Think fast. Don't panic.
This situation and similar occurrences has indeed happened to many other people as well. It is for this reason that most people create income plans or portfolios. Instead of solely relying on one form of income - your day job, why not permanently establish four or seven different ways to constantly and consistently get the funds you need to cover your expenses? You will will then spend a lot less time worrying about job loss or being out of cash. You will be able take a few nice trips every year, buy a few properties around the world or invest your funds towards increasing your total net worth or nest egg. Life is what we make of it, so don't limit yourself and by no means let anyone else limit you.
Nonetheless, you are still currently strapped for cash and it is raining outside. Here are 5 real ways for you to earn quick cash for yourself right now. The rain, snow, cold winds or sleet can't stop you now.
- Sell back books. If you love to read like I do, especially if you are currently a student, you may have your own personal library or stockpile of used books. Why not cash in on those textbooks? Bookstores, such as Barnes & Noble, Shakespeare and Co. and the like, buy textbooks back year-round. Textbooks and non-fictional books can sellback for $20 - $100 each (i.e. medical books, law, finance, etc.). Newer books are worth more (unless the older books are collector's items and, therefore, retain a higher cash value). It's effective, simple and fast!
- Bottle collections. I am a big fan of collecting bottles for income, when you're in a bind. It requires no skill, it's simple and you're paid instantly. Not to mention how great it is for the planet. Everyone has to throw out their trash at some point in time. Can you say "Gold Mine"? While the US is not the only country where rummaging can literally provide a steady flow of income, bottle collection, in our US "consumers' paradise" over time and with dedication, can even make you rich. Start by borrowing (or renting) a large, spacious van or pickup truck from a friend or family member each week, setting a targeted dollar amount. This strategy will determine how much hours you will need to devote for collecting bottles towards attaining your cash target. Get help from your family members if necessary. Each full van load can equates to $100 at 10 cents/bottle, depending on the size of the vehicle. You can work all day and everyday as you choose, since the van is yours for the week. Redeem your bottles at places like Walmart and Shoprite. Keep in mind that since its raining outside right now you should dress appropriately. Thankfully because of the rain you may not have to fight off any other bottle collectors. Awesome!
- Borrow against (if not pawn) your collateral. Obtain an asset-backed loan from your current items such as, cars, jewelry, electronics, life insurance, houses, condos, etc. These types of loans has been offered for centuries in the form of refinanced mortgages, factoring, etc. It's safe, quick and easy. Most pawn brokers currently will lend cash in exchange for holding on to your valuable possessions, such as vehicles, jewelry, appliances and certain electronics, among others. Your obligation to the lender will be a service fee and the full repayment of the loan by its due date - or you just may lose the underlying asset for good.
- Return unused items recently purchased. Gather all your unused recent purchases, along with their receipts and take them right back to their stores. You can then set up a layaway plan to purchase those items again in the future, if they are indeed necessary. Returning items is a really good way to manage your spending habits. Instead of hoarding items that you really can live without, you can return merchandise for full repayment. Stores usually provide 14 - 90 days or more to return purchases. Verify this information with the retailer
- Make deliveries. Since it is currently raining outside, you just got lucky! Run over to your local deli store, pharmacy, grocery or supermarket and offer to deliver orders or items to customers at their homes. Many individuals or businesses will usually contact these retailers to place important orders on hold for pickup, if there are no formal delivery services available at that store. Not only will you get paid to deliver orders to customers, but customers may also tip you for your trip as well.
It's just that simple! You can make money right now if you needed to - even in the rain. Opportunities are available at your disposal. The choice for financial success is yours.
For ways to make additional cash, check out this blog: "24 Ways to Make Extra Money - No Skills Required"
Check out my other hubs on making extra cash at:http://missinfo.hubpages.com/