5 Ways to leverage Social Sites for Residual Income Opportunities
There are many ways to increase your exposure for your product through various online venues. One of these is using the power of the social networks to your advantage. These sites are great for building up your primary business and gaining a good reputation. But, using social sites to spam a bunch of links and hoping people will click them is probably not the best way to go about it. Here are the five ways to build a proper relationship with people who have a need and a want for your product or service.
1. When searching for friends on social network sites make sure that you are searching for people who have a clear goal in mind. Many of the internet marketers that you see tend to just want to mass spam all the friends they can, hoping they will get a bite. But, doing this will make people become discouraged about doing business with you and your reputation will suffer as a result. This goes for others as well you do not want other people spamming your site so rule of thumb do not do it to them. Just imagine if your product or service is able to help someone searching for that information. But, just sending them a link to your product will not have the desired results.
2. Use social network sites to promote affiliate products. It is a great way to start building those residual income streams. When you use the social network system just right then the products that you have or the service you provide will continue to produce income long after you have stopped promoting it on there.
3. Always maintain a professional atmosphere on your social network site. Always remember that you need to sell yourself first before you can sell a product. So, adding links and product information on your social site is not recommended. Your social site should contain information on how excited you are about your product or service.
4. Make your page as attractive to you and your personality as possible. The more personalized it is the more attractive your personality which leads to more business. In this case you can have people looking for people who want to learn about a residual income. Or about any product or service that you are offering.
5. To really leverage the social network sites make them your main focus on prompting and recruiting people that are interested in what you are interested in. Once you start having a residual income stream you will be surprised how easy it is to have friends and sell your product without the need to continuously spam everyone in your list.