Top 65 Money Quotes You Should Know
Most Of The Quotes Are Written By Experts
Everyone financial status is so different and I hope these money quotes inspired you to make the necessary changes in your life.
- "Be your money's master not its slave."Pubilius Syrus.
- "You don't get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour."Jim Rohn.
- "Getting money is like digging with a needle , spending it is like water soaking into sand."Japanese Proverb.
- "We live by the Golden Rule. Those who have the gold make rules."Buzzie Bavasi.
- "Not teaching your kids about money is like not caring whether they eat. If they enter the world with our financial knowledge, they will have a much harder go of it." Donald Trump.
- "Most people never feel secure because they are always worried that they will lose their job, lose the money they already have, lose their spouse, lose their health, and so on. The only true security in life comes from knowing that every single day you are improving yourself in some way, that you are increasing the caliber of who you are and that you are valuable to your company, your friends, and your family." Tony Robbins.
- "Successful people have libraries, the rest have big screen TVs." Jim Rohn.
- "If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability." Henry Ford.
- "To become financially independent you must turn part of your income into capital; turn capital into enterprise; turn enterprise into profit; turn profit into investment; and turn investment into financial independence." Jim Rohn.
- "When you are able to shift your inner awareness to how you can serve others, and when you make this the central focus of your life, you will then be in a position to know true miracles in your progress toward prosperity." Wayne Dyer.
- "A fortune won in a day is lost in a day; a fortune won slowly, and compacted, seems to acquire from the hand that won it the property of endurance." Josiah Gilbert Holland.
- "The problem with this world is not enough problem solvers. So, if you become a problem solver you become rich." Robert Kiyosaki.
- "If hard work is the key to success, most people would rather pick the lock." Claude McDonald.
- "Today the greatest single source of wealth is between your ears." Brian Tracy.
- "I say money has no value; it's just the way you spend it." William Faulkner.
- "The key to making money is to stay invested." Suze Orman.
- "Money is in some repeats life's fire: it is a very excellent servant, but a terrible master." P.T. Barnum.
- "Wealth won't find you if you are at home slouched on-or hiding under- the couch." Dan S. Kennedy.
- "If you're born poor, it's not your fault. But if you die poor, it's your fault." Bill Gates.
- "When your-self worth goes up, your net worth goes up with it." Mark Victor Hansen.
Write Down Some Amazing Money Quotes
If you get chance to jot down some of these money quotes and put it where you can see them.
21. "Money never starts an idea. It is always the idea that starts the money." Owen Laughlin.
22. "Money will come when you are doing the right thing." Mike Phillips.
23. "You do not need to be affected by the economy or man-made conditions. You can create your own personal economic environment of prosperity. If you are willing to listen to and take action on your inner guidance, you will do well no matter what the economy around you is doing." Sanaya Roman.
24."Change your focus from making money to serving more people. Serving more people make the money come in." Robert Kiyosaki.
25. "If you depend on your company to take care of your retirement, your future income will be divided by five. Take care of it yourself, and you can multiply your future income by five." Jim Rohn.
26. "Ever notice how it's a penny for your thoughts, yet you put in your two-cents? Someone is making a penny on the deal!" Steven Wright.
27. "If you're not learning while you're earning, you're cheating yourself out of the better portion of your compensation." Napoleon Hill.
28. "The real source of wealth and capital in this new era is not material things. It is the human mind, the human spirit, the human imagination, and our faith in the future." Steve Forbes.
29. "Never spend money before you have it." Thomas Jefferson.
30. "You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don't make money your goal, Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you." Maya Angelou.
31. "One penny may seem to you to be a very insignificant thing, but it is the small seed from which fortunes spring." Orison Swett Marden.
32. "The journey to financial freedom starts from the minute you decide you were destined for prosperity, not scarcity- for abundance, not lack." Mark Victor Hansen.
33. "If you can, you will quickly find that the greatest rate of return you will earn is on your own personal spending. Being a smart shopper is the first step to getting rich." Mark Cuban.
34. "Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort." Franklin D. Roosevelt.
35. "If the lottery worked, rich people would pay poor people to stand in the line for them." Dave Ramsey.
36."An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." Benjamin Franklin.
37. "Rule No 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2: Never forget rule No.1." Warren Buffett.
38. "Right now , someone else is working hard chasing your dream." Mike Kloran.
39. "Compound interest is the eight wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it. He who doesn't, pays it." Albert Einstein.
40."Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't mat
Which Money Quote Can You Relate Too?
Find What Money Quote Works For You
I want my words to be an addition in everyones life not a subtraction.
Conquer Your Fears By Taking Charge Of Your Money.
Build-up a financial lifestyle that will carry you until the end.
41. "You must gain control over your money or the lack it will forever control you." Dave Ramsey.
42. "Never depend on single income. Make investment to create a second source." Warren Buffett.
43."Rather go to bed with our dinner than to rise in debt." Benjamin Franklin.
44. "It requires a great deal of boldness and a great deal of caution to make a great fortune, and when you have it, it requires ten times as much skill to keep it." Ralph Waldo Emerson.
45."Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Roll Royce to get advice from those who take the subway." Warren Buffett.
46. "The poor and middle class work for money. The rich have money work for them." Robert Kiyosaki.
47. "The more you chase money, the harder it is to catch it." Mike Tatum.
48. "Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think." Ayn Rand.
49." In business, it doesn't matter if you have come late to the market: if you can do it better than your competitors, you can still make money." Duncan Bannatyne.
50. " All wealth is the product of labor." John Locke.
51. " Those who don't manage their money will always work for those who do." Dave Ramsey.
52. "If a person get his attitude to money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life." Billy Graham.
53."I wasn't satisfied just to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement." Donald Trump.
54."Your fortune is not something to find but to unfold." Eric Butterworth.
55. "To build wealth today. You have to be in your own business." J. Paul Getty.
56. "When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears." Tony Robbins.
57. "One of the reasons the rich get richer, the poor get poorer and the middle class struggles in debt is because the subject of money is taught at home, not at school." Robert Kiyosaki.
58. "If you don't build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs." Tony Gaskins.
59."Formal education will make you a living: self education will make you a fortune." Jim Rohn.
60. "The role of business is to produce goods and services that make people's lives better." Charles Koch.
61."If you want money, ask for advice; if you want advice, ask for money." Peter Hero.
62."People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do." Frank Hubbard.
63."Debt is normal. Be weird." Dave Ramsey.
64."A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went." John C. Maxwell.
65."Treat your personal finances like a business. How much personal profit did you make last year? Just subtract your net worth at the beginning of the year from your net worth at the end of the year- what's left, if anything, is your personal profit." Edwin Palmer.
You're Invited To Read Some More Articles Right Here!
- My Grandmother "The Ultimate Penny Pincher!"
How did she get that name? I think it was because of her saving abilities?
- The Importance Of Teaching My Kids About Being Independent Vs. Dependent!
I'm driven to help them see things in a different way. That's why I chose to teach myself first and then implant the knowledge that I've learnt into them.
- If You're Traveling To Chicago And Need Some Help Finding Places To Visit Then Look No Further.
Allow me to be your personal guide in helping you find what you're looking for in this great city, Chicago!
- Where To Find The Right Entertainment In Chicago?
Here Are Some Local Areas That Might Interested You.
- The Top 7 Places You Might Want To Take Your Kids To See And Do!If You're Visiting Chicago Or Any Su
I highly recommend these 7 indoor places!!
- Mark Your Calendar Each Year For These Annual Events In Chicago.
Chicago's most popular events!
- Watch This Short Video Of iFly!!
This video was taken at the Naperville, Illinois location.
- 3 Things You Should Know. If You've Been In An Auto Accident And Were Denied An Auto Claim!
Hopefully these 3 options will help you!
- Why I Choose To Join A Gym Or Fitness Center Like Lifetime.
My journey began years old as I try to find the right method to help me lose weight!
- How Can Someone Tell You The Proper Way To Grief?
My Story Is About Losing My Father To Cancer And How Relationships Fell Apart?