Life Is So Unpredictable : Are You Prepared? What If Something Happens To You Suddenly?
Life Is So Uncertain!
© Chitrangada Sharan April 2015
All Rights Reserved.
- Everyday we make plans for our future.
- Most of us do not want to think about this that 'Human life is so vulnerable.'
- What if something happens suddenly?
- It could be an accident, a natural disaster or a man made disaster.
- Are we prepared for it?
- Have we made sure that our families may not face any hardships, at least financial crisis after the close ones have passed away?
Some of these thoughts were bothering me and thus this article.
If a child, a spouse, a life partner, or a parent depends on you and your income, you need life insurance.
What If Something Unthinkable Happens To You Or Your Close One---?
- Life is so unpredictable and most of us are not organised enough to face the contingencies.and their consequences.
- Men or women, whether young or old do not want to discuss or prepare for passing away at any stage of their lives.
- These days there is an increase in diseases caused by faulty lifestyle which may lead to serious life threatening diseases or sudden death.
- There is no doubt that people are working round the clock to earn good amount of money to make their lives better and save for the future as well.
- But isn't it important to devote sometime to document those earnings and savings, if 'God Forbid', something adverse happens?
Please Sit Down And Do It 'Now'!
♥ Make A Diary:
- Sit down along with your spouse or whoever is the closest to you, but it should be adults of the family.
- Write down the important details of your financial details. For example movable or immovable property.
- This may include your land/ bungalows/ flats and cars/ two wheeler vehicles and others.
- Make organised files of original certificates of ownership of these properties as well as their Xerox copies.
- Also attach files of 'Loan' papers( if any) and their payment receipts. Include each and every detail regarding your property and also make someone your 'nominee.'
♥ Bank Accounts And Other Savings/ Investments Details:
- In another section, note down the details of your bank accounts and other savings details.
- There can be an individual account or joint account of family members. In any case there is always an option to name your nominees in your bank accounts.
- Since most of us operate through on line transactions nowadays, it is important to share passwords with your joint account holder.
- Its not wise to write passwords in the diary but there are other ways to share passwords with your close ones, that only both of you know and remember.
Write Your 'Will' !
♥ Write Your 'WILL' :
- Young or old if you are an earning member of the family and you have children and elderly parents dependent upon you, its wise to write your 'Will'. You can take expert legal advice in this regard.
- The most irresponsible thing that we can do to our families and our loved ones is to not be prepared ourselves.
- It is important to ensure that we have designated someone whom we can trust our valuable assets.
♥ You Can Safely Keep Your Documents On line:
- There are easily available apps to safely keep your passwords that can be available to your nominee or next of kin in case something happens to you suddenly.
- I am a bit apprehensive about this and not sure but the tech. savvy young generation vouch for this.
- A Google search can lead you to many such options. But its better to get properly educated and informed by experts before going for these apps.
- This is one of the most needed and important act of love and blessings you can give to your close ones for whom you care.
♥ Life Insurance:
Most of us do get Insurance for Life and appoint nominees as well.
Document the original Life Insurance Policy and pen down the details as well. This should include the commencement and maturity dates of the Insurance policy you have taken.
Also note down the premium amount and the period/ date/ month when it is to be paid and share it with your trusted one.
Have you made your 'Will'?
Life is so uncertain!
Can we ignore this truth!
Can we deny it!
We can live in some dream World where we refuse to think about it---
--- but can we change the reality that it will happen to everyone, including me.
Most of us may even have such situations in life other than passing away, in which we will need help in handling our financial, legal, and medical affairs.
Its better to be prepared than sorry! Think it over!
© Chitrangada Sharan 15th April, 2015
All Rights Reserved.
PROTECTED: PLEASE DO NOT COPY!
EVault and Recovery Review, source: You tube
Writing a will online, source: You tube
Other related hubs by Chitrangada Sharan
- Oh My Precious Life, Oh Dear! Please Move A Little S...
Life is not always certain. Act now, perform duties, fulfill desires, make amends with relationships as towards the end of your life, you may look back and realize that there was a lot you could do.
- Appreciate What You Have~~~ Do Not Regret What You D...
Last night, I had a conversation with 'God' in my dream. I asked him questions about problems of life.'He' advised me to appreciate'Life' , count what I have; not to complain about, what I don't have.
- It Will Last A Lifetime, If Handled With Care!~A Poe...
Relationships are tender and fragile. Handle them with delicate care. Appreciating people for who they are and avoiding expectations ; is the key to healthy and long lasting relationships.
- Some Small Desires Are Yet To Be Fulfilled!~~~ A Po...
The desire to be together till eternity~~True love can not be expressed in words. Flowers can help to express beautifully. But some deep feelings and unfulfilled desires, even flowers cannot express.
© 2015 Chitrangada Sharan