- Personal Finance»
- Banks, S&L's, Credit Unions
Bacha Khan Khpel Rozgar Scheme By Bank Of Khyber
Bacha khan khpel rozgar scheme
Bacha khan khpel rozgar scheme is the largest loan scheme in the Khyber pakhtunkhwa by the bank of Khyber. In this scheme the bank of Khyber will provide the loan for business from Rs. 20000 up to Rs 100,000. Bacha khan khpel rozgar scheme form is available from every Branch of Khyber bank of Khyber pakhtunkhwa. This loan is provided to the man, woman as well as for special people.
Eligibility for this loan:
The following people are eligible for this loan:
- The applicant should be in the age of 18 to 50. It means all the people, whose age is in the range of 18 and 50 year is eligible for this loan.
- The applicant should be living at least from 2 years on the present address. it means that the person who is apply for this loan should be the resident of that place on which he is applying for loan from at least 2 years.
- The applicant is not receiving any amount from the benazir income support Program.
- The applicant is not the debtor of any bank or any other institution.
- All the people who have the skills and individually can start a profitable business for him and jobless. In this program preference will be given to educated jobless people who have the skills.
- The applicant is not the servant of any government or semi government institution is eligible, and not he is getting education from the authorized education institution.
How should a person apply for this loan?
All the people who fill the above criteria for this loan can apply for this loan through a proper procedure.
. First the applicant will get a form from the any branch of Khyber bank of Pakistan or can download it from the website which is (www.bok.com). The applicant will fill the form by providing the Personal information like in this the applicant will provide his age ,NIC number, his address, his property detail , his account number etc
Second he will provide detail planning for business like his business name will be, business detail which he is going to start, the place of business, his investment will be, how many people will work etc..
Third the applicant should provide the two witnesses for the loan. And will provide the detail information of both the witnesses like his address, NIC number, his income, his NTN number. All the people cannot become the witnesses for this loan only the following people can be the witnesses:
1 He should be Professional person like doctor, engineer etc
2 He is not the debtor of any bank.
3 Chamber of commerce members can be the witness.
4 The witness is not involved in the more then two loan zamant.
5 The applicant should be at least the permanent servant of the government or any other semi government institution.
Security for the loan:
The security for this loan is two witnesses
Repayment of the loan:
The applicant should repay the loan in the three years
The following document should be attached with the form.
1 The applicant and Witnesses Attested NIC photocopies.
2 The applicant and witnesses two attested pictures
3 The witnesses’ income certificate
4 Special people certificate if applicable
BY fulfilling the above condition for the loan the person can apply for this loan and get the loan from the bank from Rs, 20000 up to Rs, 100,000