I love my "Job"
A lot of people like to think that what they are doing is going to get them rich quick. A true business that is sustainable you are going to have to work your butt off to get it started and to keep it going.
To be a Beachbody coach you are going to need to have 3 passions:
- Fitness- You are going to need to love to workout and learn new workouts all the time.
- Healthy Eating- You need to eat healthy to be healthy and if you aren't eating healthy you aren't going to lose weight. If you don't lose weight or look healthy then your customers are not going to trust your product.
- Helping others- You have to want to help others get healthy just like you!
You can have the dream of staying home with your kids, taking more vacations, having more money in general, or you just want to do it for your own discount. Those are all good reasons as well but if you don't have the top 3, you are not going to be successful.
What Do I Do?
I create challenge groups for people. I create free challenge groups such as 5-day Healthy Eating, 7-day Water Drinking, and 5-7 day workout. Paid challenge groups such as a 30 day Shakeology challenge where they order 1 month home direct Shakeology of their choice and drink it every day, create new recipes, and every day post about how they feel that day. Another paid challenge group is the fitness groups. These are 21-30 day challenge groups where the participant picks a fitness DVD such as 21-day fix, Insanity, PiYo, etc. Purchase the challenge pack and then in the group we all support, provide motivation, answer questions, etc.
You can choose to give out prizes at these challenges or you do not have to. These challenge groups can be on Facebook, where you create a group and invite each of the members to your page.
I also post daily on my Like page on Facebook. I am not here to force or pressure you into buying our products. I want you to see what it is doing for me and if you want the same then you can join me when you are ready.
I am also always looking to build myself as a person. I take classes made by my coaches and by other diamond coaches. I read literature on how to be successful and how to make me the best person I can be.
The rest of the day I do my daily workout and then hang out with my kids, make meals for my family, take my kids to the park, and whatever else I feel like doing. I love having this freedom!
A Little More Inspiration
What Is Your Why?
Why do you want to coach?
What Does A Coach Look Like?
- Human. We are spouses, moms, dads, professionals, college students, and involved in other things than just health and fitness.
- Not afraid to dream bigger. Ready to do whatever it takes to reach their goals.
- Passionate about health. They may not be super ripped, but they love a healthy meal or a great workout.
- Looking for extra accountability in their workouts. Even coaches need a little motivation to get back on track now and then.
- Shy or outgoing. You can grow online because you are shy or you can grow in fitness groups in your town because you are outgoing.
- Lead with their hearts. They aren’t afraid to help someone when they need it.
Why Be A Coach?
- You choose Part-time or Full-time (You can work full-time while transitioning or be a SAHM gaining extra income)
- Be your own boss
- Choose your own hours
- No limit on earning potential
- No commute
- Minimal overhead
- No inventory
Be Your Own Boss
So Your Still Thinking About Being A Coach
Any Other Questions/ Join My Team
If you have any questions please email me!
© 2015 armygirl