- Personal Finance»
- Income & Making Money
Bubblews Review & Impression: Exploitation versus Generosity
Bubblews is a social blogging site that was launched last February 2, 2012. It is a site wherein you can post whatever you like: you’re thoughts, reflections, ideas, knowledge, expertise and whatsoever $6 just under the sun. The concept and idea of the website was to create a community that pays members by their thoughts, feelings and interest equally—equally in the sense that they will be paying their writers 50/50 which means 50% of the earnings coming from Google ads and advertisement will be given to the writers and the remaining 50% will be taken itself by bubblews. Fair and very charitable if you will see the compensation plan they will be giving 0.01$ per views, comments, likes/dislikes.
On the first week of September the website had release its 3.0 version which is likely more beautiful and friendly. The “like and dislike” buttons are now separated and the homepage of the site is clearer and well organize. Over 100, 000 writers had signed in and the site global rank in Alexa was 4000 + before and now it become more popular placing in the rank of 2092 defeating old blogging and writing site.
The compensational system was easy whenever you reach the minimum threshold which is 25$; you can redeem it. They will be sending it via PayPal, check (for United States resident only), gift cards and any type of payment that are available to them. But before you make some redemptions make sure that you have done the following criteria:
1. VERIFIED PAYPAL - you must have the verified PayPal in order for YOU to receive their payments. One PayPal for one user, any writer that will use multiple PayPal account will not be paid.
2. FOLLOW RULES – you must not violate any single rule if you wanted to get paid easily. They have eight (8) rules and all of them are simple to follow.
3. LINK PAYPAL TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT – If you wanted hard cash instantly whenever bubblews had paid you, then you might consider linking your debit or electronic card to your PayPal first.
The Rumors behind Bubblews
Despite of the happy posts of members who are getting paid, there is lots of entreaty that remains unheard. The community with broken dreams from bubblews who are experiencing delayed, unpaid, deducted payments. Some have violated the rule that’s why they were not paid but some who are doing their best but remain unpaid. These rumors are kept and remain unfold for whenever a writer post a bubble that bashes and reveals the dirty schemes of bubblews, the site automatically delete or some are dislike by the support team even the founder of it.
Some payments are deducted and given with discrepancies especially if your redemption is over 50$ and you will just notice that the site had sent you money that was not the same of what you had expected to arrive. Some are confused and some are disappointed of it. Some questioned bubblews why it happens, and there answer “We had just sent what he/she deserve” When it happens you cannot do anything but to keep silent. There tagline “Speak Freely” are incarcerated by this little dirty schemes.
Do you trust bubblews?
What happen if. . .
· You had plagiarized – mostly they are deleting accounts which are constantly copying others work in the internet. They need unique ones and if you wanted to recycle you article in the sense that it was already published on other site you can republished it on bubblews but make sure you had put the link where it comes and the author of it.
· You had violated a rule- if you had done this thing then you will not be getting paid at all. But don’t lose hope for after that you can again redeem and make sure on the second attempt you had already followed the rules.
· Your redemption didn’t come – if this happens to you, then you must email them and inquire of your redemption again and again. I guess this is the hardest part and irritating part of getting paid when you need to beg to them just to send your payment. Some delayed payments are processed after 2-3 weeks or even months.
· You had multiple accounts – probably, they will know it because you are using the same IP address. And when this happen, of course all your hard works will be wasted.
· You receive an email from moderator – when this happen, never expect that you will be getting paid with your redemptions. But in some cases the moderator messages you about when your payment will be process.
My Painful Experience
I was a bubbler since January 2013 and I was almost 9 months in bubblews. But the journey was not so easy and happy. It was not smooth, for I have experience glitches and different violations. Of course I have learned from that mistakes but the pain of not getting paid because of carelessness in unbearable. But you know what the most painful, it’s when you are accused of plagiarism even you own that article. I had fought back and explained to them all the needed truth and luckily they have listened to me and I got paid for my first redemption. I let my first account get down and I started a new account for a better start.
I have also seven unpaid redemptions from my 28th time of redeeming to them. It was worth 200 + and till now, I haven’t receive any single dime. Here are the list of my unpaid redemptions and the dates when I have redeemed it.
· March 7, 2013 - $84
· June 11, 2013 - 27$
· July 2, 2013 -$27.59
· July 10, 2013 - $26.43
· July 26th, 2013- $25.11
· August 5, 2013 -$29.42
· August 16 -$28.22
I have shared this frustrating experience to you in order for you to get ready whenever it also happens to you also. And as clarification, all that unpaid payments are still pending and months had already gone and nothing had change they just keep on promising that they will be looking to it all. Even I had done all the rules, this tragic encounter remains unresolved! Read more about bubblews
Now, tell me does bubblews deserves to be trusted?
Don’t be too frustrated, afraid and hate bubblews. Even I encounter this painful things I am still thankful to bubblews that they had paid me 21 times. And it’s such a great blessing and help to me in my studies. If you are wondering if the site is a scam, I would tell you, it’s not but partial of it remains a mystery especially on unpaid, delayed, and deducted payments.