- Personal Finance»
- Managing Credit Cards & Payment Options
Comparing the differences between credit cards and debit card
- Credit card credit card: You must demonstrate financial and liquidity position as monthly income can do card approved.
- Debit Card debit card: Incredibly simple, open a bank account and register the card can wait now.
- Credit card credit card: To enjoy many privileges, are encouraged to use Bank
- Debit Card debit card: There is little incentive, it seems that there is no
Scope of use:
Both the 2 cards are payment cards are divided into local and international payment cards with different range such as domestic payment card can only national shopping International payment cards also can allow you shopping abroad.
International debit cards are popular now named the International Finance Organization issued such cards such as Visa, Mastercard, JCB, ...