Dare to Succeed
Daring to Fail is Daring to Succeed.
If and only if you can dare to fail.
Then and only then, you are ready to succeed.
Taking that bold leap to the unknown might be quite challenging.
And may even seem like you are making a fool of your self.
But that is one thing that differentiates the successful from the none.
You need to take chances.
Do what you can where you can.
And try your best where you can't.
"Be the best you, and you will attract the best to you." Moses Killman.
Until you do something, how will you know what you can or can't do?
Make your dreams come true.
It all begins with that thought.
That dream to make the best out of your life.
To do something that will make the world a better place.
You are taking the right step, except dreams without goals are nothing but just fantasies.
You have to bring your dream to life else it will never count.
It is good to dream, but when done in excess could trap the dreamer.
Take vaster moves to achieve, even if it means daring to fail.
Aim for the Stars.
The mistake so many people make is to become very comfortable after being successful at some point.
Even after becoming successful, you see people like; Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and the likes still aiming for more.
Always aim for the stars.
Be happy to keep crashing and failing it will differentiate you from those who are afraid to fail.
Do something you are passionate about and never give up.
Find something you enjoy doing, something that gives you joy.
Don't venture into something because you want to make money from it.
Those who have the passion for it will one day stand the highest chance of ruining your efforts.
That is just life.
Make sure you like what you are doing, as this will keep you motivated even when you fail.
Always remember people first, and money will follow.
Nobody wants to give out their money and then notice how unsatisfying something is.
It all starts now.
- Do not waste any much of your time on social media or reading more ways to succeed in life. You are misusing your time and resources if you do.
- Build a team. You may be unable to do it alone. No one is an island of knowledge.
- Make mistakes. Yes, you most likely will make a lot of mistakes. The more you do, the better you experience and learn.
- Take chances where you can, and try your best where you can't.
- Be yourself and be nice to people.
- Do not purchase things that are not relevant. The sellers and manufacturers don't want you to use your money wisely.
- Do not be shy or afraid. You may need to make fool of yourself sometimes.
Being a kid is great as it gives you plenty of time. But it could also be a liability.
If you are a parent or have the intention to become a parent someday, teach your kids how to succeed and let them fail and learn. It will help them.
The world is becoming more challenging every day.
Until you are ready to challenge yourself, you are not ready to challenge the world.
The world is ready for you.
Time waits for no one.
© 2019 Mose Adam Truett