FanDuel: Better Than The Lotto!
A Dollar And A Dream Come True
Hi, I am The Red Pill. If you have read some of my many hubs you are probably accustomed to getting very informative information from me. This time I am talking about making some easy money. It doesn't get anymore informative than that right?
So a friend tells me about this website where you can play fantasy sports for money. If you are not aware of what that is, its basically a game where you build a fantasy team of real professional athletes and use their real life stats to compete with other people and their fantasy teams. Simple right? Pick Kobe, Kobe has a good game, you are likely to win.
I originally got into fantasy sports due to a friend inviting them into his league. I entered because he's a friend and he asked, also he said I would love the competitive nature and most of all the strategic aspect of the game. You basically are the manager of your own team and go up against other managers. So I enter his league and wow...I liked it. I don't even watch much sports at all, but just from looking at statistics and doing some research on players I came in first place my first time ever playing. And don't think it was easy, I beat experts.
Fast forward back to the present, and the friend that told me about Fanduel.com. This guy tells me how his cousin made so much in his first week that he called out of work. WOW. Now I am not promoting calling out from work (although we have all done it) but I am promoting making money. So the first thing I do is research as usual. This is what I found out:
- This are being promoted by The Wall Street Journal (yea I know I hate Wall Street, but they are respected by the sheeple), Sports Illustrated, Yahoo Sports, and ESPN's Michael Kay.
- They Use Paypal which is a well respected and safe way to use money online
- You don't HAVE to use PayPal if you don't WANT to.
- Finally I combed several unbiased chat rooms online and only found good reviews. Even the people who lost some money were raving about how easy it is to win.
Little Bit of Luck
Ever see those commercials for the lottery with the "Little Bit of Luck Guy"? Well screw those. The Lottery is hard as hell to win, why? Because the odds of winning are very low, the probability that you win is like getting struck by lightning How many times have you been outside during a rainstorm and got hit by lightning? Hopefully none, that would hurt, but I think you get the point.
The odds of winning this game make winning the lottery look like fools gold. Even better I am about to tell you how to make your winning probability even better. Why? Go check out my hub How To Make A Million Dollars Without Working Another Day In Your Life! You will see that I just want to help people. I want us all to be rich and bring this society back to the days of the 80's or 90's when Clinton had a surplus. Anyway I am getting political again. Lets get back to the money.
Now I won't tell you who to pick, oh no you have to figure that out yourself. But I will tell you how to even the odds.
- Play the $5 and up games. These offer more prize money and less competition. The $1 and $2 games have thousands of entries. You want to play against 200 people or 2000?
- See the first bullet point. Choose contest with the lowest amount of possible players. Each contest has a limit and you know it up front.
- Enter a contest more than once. This is not always possible, but when it is 2 is better than 1 right?
- Use PayPal. They are safe and you get your winnings ASAP
Let me tell you something; I played on this site for one week and I already made a pretty penny. I don't know much if anything about football or baseball, I am a basketball guy. I came in top 3 more than once. All it takes is some skill and a "LITTLE BIT OF LUCK".
There you go, like I always say; "All I offer is the truth, you decide to believe it or not".
The link to the site is here Fanduel.com. Sign up is free and you don't even have to play for money, they have free games, but you most likely won't play those for long trust me.
Forget the lotto, forget the casino, those games are fixed (most likely, its logical) this game puts the odds in your hand.
I welcome all feedback from people who try the site. Come back here and comment afterwards. I do not delete comments. Even if you talk about my mama, I will accept the comment and it will be posted. :)
God bless you and God bless The United States of America as well as the rest of the World.