- Personal Finance»
- Income & Making Money
How I created 5 different sources of Income online.
Creating several sources of income can be extremely beneficial to writers.
How do writers create more than one source of income?
It really does not have to be hard. Besides content mills, private clients and selling articles there are a few other ways that writers can create more sources of income, and be more successful.
When I first started freelancing I only had ONE source of income- private clients. As great as this was, when I didn't have any work, I didn't have any income. That became a problem for me in a very big way. As I continued writing online, I stumbled upon content mills, and other great ways to create more income such as Blogs, websites, Adsense, Clickbank, and e-books. Today, I've created 5 different sources of income, which of course includes:
- blogs which I earn from private clients, Adsense, chitika and coaching services
- Private clients
- and e-books.
How many of these options do you think writers pick for income? Believe it or not, today writers have more than 5 sources of income online. This allows many writers to be more flexible with their time, and be able to take some time off from their work.
One of the greatest advantages that writers have to create income online is that there are a variety of opportunities online.
- How many Hubs do you need to make a living from Hubpages?
I am going answer the question that every Hubber wants to know about, AND explain why its important to keep up with your Hubpages profile!
- Making Money Online by Writing
What do you need to know to make a descent income online. How often should you write, and where can you go to find jobs while you build your freelance business!
- How Can Hubpages be the answer to YOUR MONEY PROBLEMS!
How you can create your own sources of income.
Creating more than one source of income does not necessarily have to be hard. Like I said before, there are many different options for writers to get paid online these days. Whether you are looking to get more income, or get out of debt, freelancing is definitely the way to go to get your hands on extra cash.
You have to be willing to work hard, and not mind a bit of competition. The freelance business is growing at such a speed that it makes it at times, difficult for writers to get those jobs, and at times to create constant sources of income.
Some writers fight to find the next High-paying job, while others struggle to create enough traffic to double their income in certain sites that pay per 1000 views. In any case, writers shouldn't give themselves a headache when it comes to making money or creating a steady source of income each and every month.
Here are a few ways that you can create an income from your blog.
- Sign up for Amazon associates, and display the products on your blog
- Become a writing or content mill coach- If you think you can help writers increase their income from their blogs, OR if you think you can help aspiring writers get started writing on sites such as: Bukisa, or here on Hubpages, then offer your services on your blog.
- Sign up for Adsense, or Chikita. At this time, writers can actually have BOTH programs helping them make money from their blogs or websites.
- Make your blog into a book. If you have more than 20 well-written blog posts, then select the best posts and create an e-book, and sell it online. Right now, most writers are making between $200 to $300 from E-books alone. These are some of the HOTTEST selling products online.
- Create an e-book from scratch. Even if you do not have a blog, you can still write a book and sell it online. Creating an e-book is not only VALUABLE but it can create an income for you for YEARS to come.
- Affiliates. Sell other peoples stuff on your blog. I am currently making $500 on amazon affiliates alone, on my Freelance blog.
Create an income from writing sites.
Why do people sign up for writing websites? Because it can be a great, and at times easy way to create extra income in just a few weeks.
I love writing for Hubpages, Bukisa, and even squidoo at times. These sites are not only great for writers that love to create constant content, but if writers take the time to do their research, and pay attention to SEO, then they can make a nice chunk of change from their work.
Many writing sites also give writers the option to choose between using Adsense, or Chikita to make money. A few sites will actually allow you to make money from BOTH programs. This means more CHA CHING for writers during the month!
Using Hubpages to make money.
I love writing on Hubpages because I can write about any topic that comes to mind. This not only gives me an outlet for my creativity, but the more I write, the more money I earn!
If you want to create a STEADY source of income from Hubpages, do this:
- Learn proper SEO and take the time do research on the most sought out topics on Hubpages.
- Create at least two Hubs a day, until your traffic picks up, and put links in your articles to connect your work together.
- Promote your articles on your blog, or create a blog just for your hubs.
- Sign up for Adsense, AND the Hub AD program to make extra cash. The Hub ad program is all about making money from traffic.
Do you use Bukisa? I DO!
Bukisa's popularity has been growing the last couple of months. Bukisa is a lot like hubpages in the way of making money, with a few differences.
Unlike hubpages, Bukisa pays you per 1000 views, and by ratings. If you score a 4, then you would get paid $4 for every 1000 views. So, the more traffic you get, and the higher you score, the more money you earn.
This is definitely worth trying.
Bukisa is also a great site to promote other articles that you may have on sites such as Helium, or EHow. Many writers republish many articles on Bukisa, and in turn they see stats on other sites go up!