How I make Money Working Online- See Earnings!
You must Work to Make Money Online!
Learn how to make money online.
Tax Season is coming up and I am preparing for it. Please note: This money making article is not so that I can brag or show off. Many of you reading this makes way more money than I do working your 9-5 job. I am writing this article to show you exactly how hard it is to make money online. However, making money online can be done and you can see how by reading this article. This last year, I told myself that I was going to work full time from home. That was after I lost my last care-giving client from Parkinson's disease. Back in 2007, I started making websites for myself and others just for fun. Fortunately now it has turned into a full time online business that I just love. Don't get me wrong, I have taken Computer Courses and several online trainings to get where I am now. I also do other freelance jobs on the Internet such as blogging and publishing helpful articles. I will go into detail on how I make money below.
2012 Update on Making money online
This is an update as of 3-31-2012. My earnings and website business is doing great. My earnings and clients are increasing. I will try to keep you guys posted about earnings updates.
2011 Self Employment Earnings
Below is a detailed list of money I have made working online. I am only listing the money received and this doesn't count commissions I have earned but haven't got paid yet due to required Payment Thresholds. Most of this year I worked part-time on the Internet and results may vary depending on many factors.
Total Earnings for 2011: $5,313.62
- Website Advertising: Money earned for letting others advertise on my Help Website: This will become residual income because it is paid yearly without me doing anything further than what I have. Total: $125.00 usd.
- Writing & Publishing articles: I write many helpful articles online and earn from them. I have been inspired by this method of making money online.Total money earned in 2011 for publishing articles is: $663.51 usd.
- Selling my published articles: Although I made money with this method, it was the wrong move that I made when I sold my articles for a flat fee. Instead I could of just let them earn every month like they were. When learning to make money online, I have had some good and bad outcomes. Trial and Error has helped me learn a lot about working online and earning. Total # of articles sold: 139. Total money earned for 2011: $690.00.
- Making money Blogging: I allow others to advertise on my blogs. I get paid for writing blog posts for them and I advertise their business websites on my blogs. This is usually communicated and processed through Blogsvertise. Total: $204.25. I also earn money on my blogs by Google Adsense earnings which I will write details below. These earning figures are just for writing blog posts.
- Google Adsense Earnings- As a Google Adsense publisher, I get to create Advertisements and place the coding in my websites and blogs. I then get paid from Google a revenue share per click. Many of you may already know about Google Ads. For those who don't know, Google Adsense is the best way to make money from your Websites and Blogs. Total money earned from Adsense: $652.84
- Good Old Infolinks- This method of making money online has been challenging for me but it is basically adding coding to your websites and blogs. The coding then produces highlighted text links to appear in your web pages. I get paid per click from Infolinks. The required payment threshold is $50 paid via paypal. I have only been paid twice so far from them. Total: $102.95
- Sharing Photos, Links, and documents- I make money at Redgage where I share photos and links that I like or develop. Many of you may have seen some of my photos that I like to upload at Redgage. Although I don't earn very much here, it is fun for me and it is a great way for me to share my articles and websites. I have received two $25.00 visa cards (should be 3 but I am sick of contacting them about it.)- Total money: $50.00
- Viewing Advertisements and Websites- I don't make very much at Youdata because I am too busy building websites instead of viewing advertisements. I may do more of this money making method in the future. Total: $1.49
- Website Development, Web Design and Freelance Work: The rest of my earnings come from developing websites and designing them. Lately I have been doing a lot of Website Maintenance and Repairs for Website owners. Feel Free to contact me if you need a website made, designed or worked on. Total: Whatever is left from the above.
Making Money on the Internet is possible!
That concludes my total self employment earnings as a Website Developer, Designer and Freelance Worker for 2011. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me any time and or leave your comment below. Thank-you for taking time to read my Money Making Article here at Hubpages.