- Personal Finance»
- Income & Making Money
How To Avoid "Make Money Now!!" Online Scams.
There are so many online sites these days that say things like " You can make up to $ 1000 per day!!" These sites have claimed to have a secret. The perfect way to make money online, it is so secret, nobody else knows about it..but they might let you in on it. Only for a small fee.
It is important to know there are a lot of sites like this all over the Internet that are exactly the same. Some are worse, but most of them are all alike, just scams.
Scams are the sites that are used to steal money from the Internet user, after they promised that their site would help that person make money. What they use to make money from the Internet use is called a Red Flag. Here is a short list of what are called Red Flags.
1) Pop Ups- When the internet user is trying to leave the website, an ad for the site will pop up. The internet user will have to click on the ad in order to leave the website. Then another ad will pop up. Each pop up will be offering special discounts.
2) Limited Time To Sign Up- Many of the Get Rich Quick! scams tell the Internet user, they only have a small amount of time to offer a "Deal" for them. After that, they will never again, have a chance to get rich quick again.
3) Limited Discount Prices- Another thing these internet scam sites do is tell people to sign up quickly, because their prices are going up quickly! Generally this is a lie. The prices stay the same.
4) Screen Shots- Get Rich sites have pictures of someone else, who got rich quickly. This is a fake. It is usually a very pretty woman, with a smile with dollars in her hand, while she sits at her desk and smiles at the camera.
5) Success Stories- They are not real. Simply actors, who tell their " Story" so they can get someone to sign up, and learn how to get rich quick.
6) Upgrade Costs- These are legal, but are hidden in terms and conditions, which people sometimes don't read in detail. Once someone signs up the terms will reveal a large monthly fee, or cancelling is also a large fee.
7) Unrealistic Money In Unrealistic Time- This is what makes the Get Rich Quick scam a scam. If they claim you can earn thousands of dollars a month to millions of dollars a year! It is exciting! It is wonderful! If she can do it, so can you!
There are thousands of websites on the Internet that do this, but there are some that do help you make a little bit of money. A very small amount of money. Don't sign up with sites, because the amount of money you do make will be about two dollars per day. What they have you do is simply click on an ad. Each time you click on an ad, you make $0.001. It takes 1000 clicks to make one dollar.
Even while researching this hub, some of these " Get Rich Quick" ads popped up. Ads saying " It Is Easy!" Just make sure, you don't click on those ads.
- Reincarnation Is True.
Do you believe reincarnation is real? Do you know anyone who remembers a life they have lived before, and is willing to describe what their life was like? There is so much to learn. Is it real, or is it not.