- Personal Finance»
- Income & Making Money
How To Earn A Real Income On Bubblews
What Is Bubblews?
Bubblews is a site where you can write posts, and earn while doing it. Many people are writing anything from personal posts to professional style posts.
You earn by getting likes,comment's and views to your posts. The pay is roughly a penny per each. But it add's up extremely fast.
To get started all you have to do is sign up. Then you should take a little time to work on your profile and to add a profile picture.
Here some thing's you should think about before saving your profile information:
- Does your profile picture look mostly professional?
- Did you provide a link to your Facebook page or Blog?
Once you have finished with that you can begin to create your very first post.
Like it says above, you earn about a penny for every like,view and comment.
The redemption amount is set at $25.
YOU CAN GET PAID VIA:
- PayPal-Must have a verified PayPal account. Usually gets into your PayPal account within a week or so of when you try to redeem your earnings.
- Check-Takes a few weeks
- Visa Giftcard-Takes a few weeks
- "Buy Me This"- You can have Bubblews buy you something you want off of the web instead of having actual money sent to you.
THINGS YOU SHOULD REMEMBER:
- Your redemption will end up being delayed if your email account for Bubblews and PayPal are different ones.
- Due to high demands of member's asking for their money, payment's are usually always delayed a little bit. But they do payout.
Steps To Success
- WRITE OFTEN- The average Bubblews writer submits 5-7 posts a day. When first starting out this is a little hard. But once you get into the swing of things it is really easy. Give yourself a goal of posting a certain amount everyday.
- TRACK YOUR STATS- Everyday at the same time you should write down your: Likes,Views and Connections on a piece of paper. This makes it easier for you to track how much you are earning everyday.
- SOCIALIZE WITH OTHER MEMBER'S- When you become social on the site, and like or comment of people posts, they will end up doing it back. Ive done a little research and testing on it. Every person that I would like their post, they would do it right back.
- ALWAYS PLAN ON INCREASING CONNECTIONS- There are some connections that will love your writing so much that they will like every single one of the article's you post.Connections are important because they get notified when you post something. The more connections, the more views and likes you will end up getting.
- USE THE SHARE BUTTONS THAT COME WITH YOUR ARTICLES- To the left of every single one of your posts their are share button's. They allow you to do the following with your posts: share on Facebook,Tweet it, Submit on LinkedIn,Submit on Tumblr,and Pin it to Pinterest. Most of my traffic is due to me using this step every time. And I do it every time after I have submitted my article. I always make sure it is one of the first thing's that I do.
- USE TAGS AND HASHTAGS- They are your best friend. You can use tags on Bubblews. When you want to tag something in your post, you do it like this (ex: i love you) +i-love-you or +i_love_you, you must always use +. And you need tag's when you post on Pinterest,Tumblr and Twitter.
Bubblews is a very easy site to work with. They do have rule's like any other site, BUT the rules are easy to follow.
If the rules are broken, your account may be suspended.
- A post has to have more than 400 character's in it.
- You cannot post pornographic photos
- You cannot use Traffic Exchanges,Any form of IP manipulation,A Virtual Private Network or Bot's to increase the traffic to your posts.
- You cannot submit posts with mostly photo's and very little content explaining the photo.
- Copying other content that is found elsewhere online.
- You cannot post more than 10 articles in a 24 hour period.
- You can only post in English.
- Limit the occurrence of posting referral and affiliate links in a post.
When joining Bubblews you need to be very good about following rules. Because if you don't follow rules you can be suspended,your account deleted or specific posts that break rules will be deleted.
There are many people on the site that talk about how it's their 4th account they set up. You don't want to do that, you lose a lot of money when you don't follow the rules. As well as you lose all the posts from previous accounts.
Something You Should Know Regarding Posting
When you become a member of a writing community like Bubblews, your post's will range from for the public to only for the eyes of Bubblews.
Most of the post's that you write will be mostly for the public. But when it comes to a point where you want to write about Bubblews, those posts will pretty much be only for Bubblews.
Whenever a member of Bubblews find's a new method of increasing their income on the site, they will end up writing an article for it.
So when thinking about what to write, if you get stuck, you can always write one directed towards other member's of the sites.
Take Advantage Of Your Facebook Page
Im not exactly sure how many of you actually run a Facebook Page. Or how many likes you have on it, but I want to tell you an awesome story.
A month ago I began writing some health articles about Dogs, I was sharing them around, but wasn't getting any luck with traffic. My best friend run a page about Pitbull's and she told me to post my articles on her page.
I did, and the views were literally blowing up. One particular article was "10 FOODS YOU SHOULD NEVER FEED YOUR DOG". After posting it on to her page, we sat back and then decided to keep pressing refresh. 30 views were coming in every few seconds, and I was also getting a share with every one of those views. The next morning I had almost 2000 views to that article. And 253 shares to Facebook.
The picture to the right is for an article I posted last night, As you can see I didn't get a lot of views but there are 270 shares.
WHAT IM GETTING AT
Basically what Im saying is that you can post your article's on Facebook Pages and get ton's of quality traffic to them. The only thing is that you need to be able to have one that actually goes with the page.
I was lucky enough to post 4 article's on a Page that has over 40,000 likes. So that is why I was getting so much traffic.
I also have started my own Facebook Page for everything health related so I have somewhere to post my articles, and people will enjoy reading them.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO
- Create a Facebook page with a niche that matches the topic you write about the most.
- Ask friends if you can post your articles on their Facebook pages if the topic matches what their page is about.
Increase Traffic With Social Bookmarking/Media
Most my earning's actually come from me taking advantage of social bookmarking sites. I use the following sites:
- Google +
And a few more.
In order to increase earnings by using Social Bookmarking/Media sites you need to know a few things.
- You must use tags and hashtags
- You need to take your time in adding your articles to new sites
- After writing a new article, you need to spend time using the share button's that are to the left of each post.
By taking advantage of Social Bookmarking/Media sites you will have an increase of traffic coming in. If you were to make sure to do it properly, then you will be able to write less while earning more.
Sign Up Today
- Create An Account With Bubblews
Speak Freely. Write Your World.And Get Paid While Doing So,
This is an ongoing hub, which mean's it will be constantly updated with new and more proper information. If you find it interesting then bookmark it and check back every week.
© 2013 Alecia Brown