How-To Create an iPhone or Android App With No Programming | Conduit
IOS devices like the iPhone and iPad and devices that run on Android or BlackBerry Playbook are a great way to drive traffic to your web site. Provide original content or appize (yes I made that up) your web sites landing or another page or subdomain that you need to promote. Add ads and other affiliate programs to monetize your content while you are at it.
All this is possible without doing any programming of any kind with Conduit.
Conduit is a community of 250 million users and 260 thousand publishers. Conduit provides a venue to allow developers, publishers, marketers and anybody else convert a landing page on their web site into a mobile app that can be deployed to IOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch), Android, Symbian, Windows and others.
Your app’s appearance can be customized with a wide variety of background colors, images and icons.
The whole process is so simple that an app can be created in published in minutes
- Enter a web site url (your main page, a subdomain, a particular landing page on your site, etc.)
- Add modules (drag and drop)
- Alter the appearance by choosing the screen layout (buttons on bottom, top for example)
- Upload images for the app icon
- Choose a catchy name for your app
- Monetize the app with advertising (revenue sharing scheme with Conduit)
- Preview before publishing
- Publish and deploy to marketplace
To test the process I created an app of my klanguedoc.hubpages.com site. It took me about 10 minutes to produce the app and publish it. Once the app was published, I added some information on my publishing site, a description of the app and its intended purpose and use.
A added a short marketing text to encourage users to download the app.
I created a splash screen using Gimp (a free graphic program).
Once I was finished, I save and uploaded the app to the marketplace. This is a fun and easy way to create a new revenue stream, increase traffic to your site or other content and further embrace the new trends in online media.
Let your imagination begin.