How to Withdraw from Paypal Account to Unionbank Visa Card Philippines
Do you have a Paypal account?
Paypal money transfer to Unionbank Visa ATM Debit Card. Paypal is one of the world’s most convenient ways to send and receive money online. Working online and earning money like here in Hubpages and participating in the Ad Program requires Paypal because the income is sent to our Paypal account. Since there are more Filipino hubbers here now, I thought of sharing this hub about how to withdraw money from Paypal to Unionbank card or EON visa electron in the Philippines.
Why I chose Unionbank first among other banks here? It is simply because Unionbank is the only bank in the Philippines which officially announced their connection to Paypal. Other banks might have released their bank codes in verifying Paypal accounts, but they never were vocal about it. In the early days, online transfer of funds is done via the Unionbank Visa Electron. Now the bank launched cooler and easier way to link Paypal money transfer to Unionbank account by means of EON Visa Debit Card which offers lots of amazing services to its clients not only cash card accounts, debit card, credit card and more wire money bank account stuff.
With this, you can shop at malls or in the internet using the Unionbank EON Visa Debit Card. What I love most about it is the online banking where I can see my Paypal withdrawal successfully transferred to my Unionbank EON account. This is done by the EON Cyber Account which is so easy to set up. Applying for EON visa card is so easy too. I’ve discussed everything below so read on.
Advantages of using Unionbank to Paypal
- No initial deposit
- No maintaining balance
- Doesn’t charge fees when withdrawing money from Paypal
- Can be used as ATM savings account that could earn interest
- EON Card only costs P350 (annual fee)
How to withdraw and transfer money from Paypal to Unionbank Visa Debit Card
Requirements you need are:
- Paypal account
- Unionbank EON Visa Debit card
- EON Cyber Account (optional but I still recommend having this)
Your name and address in your Paypal account and Unionbank EON card must be exactly the same or else you will have problems in verification
Maintain your Cyber account active to have continuous access. Not logging in more than 90 days may cause the system to freeze your access. You need to call their customer’s support for this to activate it again.
Steps in withdrawing money from Paypal to Unionbank EON Debit Card
These are the procedures on transferring money from Paypal to Unionbank Visa Debit ATM Card. You must first link your Paypal account and EON debit card before withdrawing money otherwise you can’t proceed. Paypal must verify your bank account if it’s active and if it exists. For convenience, you also need to sign up to EON Cyber account to see and check your Debits and Credits in real time. I’ve included the perfect video for linking your Paypal to Unionbank card at the right.
1. Log in to your Paypal account
2. Click “Withdraw funds to your bank account” Choose UnionBank and the amount you wish to withdraw. Fill up the boxes with your correct info.
- Bank Name is UnionBank of the Philippines
- Bank Code is 010419995
- Your account name is your name on the card
- Your account number is the number under your name in the card as shown at the right.
3. Click Confirm.
Withdrawing P7,000 and above has no charges while withdrawing below P7,000 has P50 Paypal charges.
That’s all folks. I hope you successfully withdraw your money from Paypal to Unionbank account. So easy to do right?
How to get Unionbank EON Debit Card?
It’s easy to have the Debit Card that can be used with your Paypal account. You can apply for it online via the official website of Unionbank of the Philippines (visit this exact link). All you have to do is:
1. Fill out the online application form
2. After that, Unionbank will send you an SMS and email notification containing your reference number and available UnionBank branch where you can pick-up your EON Debit Card.
3. Submit a photocopy of your 2 valid IDs. Show the original too.
4. Pay P350 as annual fee.