How to add Paypal Payment buttons to blogger
If you have great content to share with everyone, why not earning a few bucks for it? One of the best ways is to provide a "donate button" from paypal, for your readers to be able to donate some money to you.
So, how to add a Paypal Payment button to your blogger or any other site?
It's really easy just follow these simple tasks that I mention below. Any doubts, feel free to message me.
- The first step is just login to your paypal account.
- Then, you must click on the Merchant Services tab.
- On the Merchant Services tab look for the word Donations and click it
- Fill the form, selecting your choice and preferred buttons and then click Create Button
Paypal great books
- For integrate it with blogger, login to your blogger account and go to the Layout tab.
- Click on add a gadget
- After adding a popup window will be opened.Just enter the heading which you want to be displayed and also write few lines of your own choice which you want to display.After writing all this just paste the code which you got above i.e after creation of your button.
- Click Save and that’s it your paypal donation button is now integrated with your blogger blog.
Below there are a few videos that explain all these steps, hope they're useful for you!
If you liked this Hub, please:
+ Rate It
+ Comment it
+ Share it