- Personal Finance»
- Frugal Living
Want To Earn Big With Swagbucks?
What Is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a free site that offers great incentives for simply browsing the web. The concept is really as simple as it sounds. You create an account, use there site as a search engine, and in a relatively short amount of time you will be raking in the "swag"bucks. The more Swagbucks you accumulate, the more you can purchase with them, and the rewards are many. You can use your Swagbucks to buy gift cards, electronics, clothes, music, toys etc. and the cost to you is only a few minutes a day of browsing the web, which, let's face it, you were probably going to do anyway! They also have tons of Swagstakes, where for only a few Swagucks you can enter to win prizes that would take a while to buy, and even some that they don't sell in their store Did I mention all of this is free?
So Many Other Ways To Earn
If surfing the internet just isn't your thing, or you're looking for a way to boost your bucks for a specific prize, there are numerous other ways to earn Swagbucks.
- Swag Codes- Swag codes can normally be found by checking the swag blog, their facebook page, twitter, widget, or the toolbar, but the occasionally appear in other areas of the site so keep your eyes peeled!
- Trusted Surveys- For a bigger boost try one of their trusted surveys. You have to qualify and they usually take about 20 minutes to complete, but they usually offer about 100SB per completed survey. You also get a swagbuck just for visiting, so it's worth taking a look.
- Offer Wall- Check out there offer wall for earning opportunities of varying difficulty. Many are free, but some of them cost money so if you're thinking about doing something like say... joining Netflix, it would probably be wise to check the wall for an offer and get some SBs since you were planning to do it anyway.
- Daily Poll- Answer their daily poll question for a quick buck or two.
- Shop and Earn- Shop one of their sites on their shop and earn page, and get 2SB per dollar you spend, for doing something that, once again, you were probably going to do anyway.
- NOSO- Visit their NOSO offer wall and click through some offers for a quick buck.
- Toolbar- Download their toolbar and get 1SB every day just for opening your browser.
- Trade Ins- Trade in your old cell phones and video game consoles and get swagbucks in return. Hey, you aren't using them anyway!
But The Biggest Earner Is...
Their referral service! Swagbucks has a referral service, and for every referral you get Swagbucks every time THEY earn SBs from searching (up to 1000SB). So if you know some people who would also like to get some free stuff (who wouldn't, right?) invite them to join, and reap the rewards!!
What Are You Waiting For?
Why haven't you signed up yet? Are you still not convinced? Let me tell you that I personally have earned over $200 in Amazon.com gift cards from Swagbucks, and it has paid for all of my 1 year old's Christmas presents for this year. Not bad considering that I have put very little of my own time, and effort into this site. I have only been a member of Swagbucks for about 6 months now.
Also in case you're still having some reservations about spam, because I know I hate being spammed by sites I sign up for Swagbucks will not spam your email, or share your email with any other site. I have not received one email from them other than to verify my account, and verify my gift card orders.
The bottom line is, go ahead sign up for Swagbucks, and give it a try. Then go and tell your friends that they should do it too. You get 30 Swagbucks just for joining. You really have nothing to lose, and how much you gain depends on you!