If only i could win the Lotto
- If only i could win the lotto then all my problems would be solved.
- If only i could win the lotto i could leave my dead end job.
- If only i could win the lotto i could buy a new car.
- If only i could win the lotto i could buy a new house.
- If only i could win the lotto i could go on holiday.
- If only i could win the lotto i could start up that business i have always wanted to.
- If only i could win the lotto i could do what i wanted when i wanted.
The Good, The Bad and the Ugly.
I once knew a woman who won the Lotto and was diagnosed with Cancer two weeks later. Her win meant she could afford the best treatments and ultimately fought the disease for a number of years, but she did not get to truly live after her win. I heard of another Woman who won the Euromillions, which was in the region of 200 million. She had to leave her home because of the media and unscrupulous individuals who gave her no peace. My friend knows a Man who won the lotto, and his win didn't change him in the slightest, He continued working where he always did, didn't buy a big house or a flash car. Every winner deals with their luck in their own individual way.
What to do.
If i were to be one of the fortunate ones to have a big win on the lotto i would like to think that i would not change. Firstly, i would only tell friends and family because i would not want the media at my door. Yes, i would give up my job and put my time into my family for a while. Then i would start my own business with my wife. I would buy a nice big family car and i would extend our house. Apart from that if the win was big enough, id pay off my four brother in laws mortgages and give some money to our close family.
But then again, its very difficult to say this for sure. Until you actually win nobody can say how they will react and what they will do with it.