Low Cost Term Life Insurances
Learn about low cost term life insurance
If you have a family or someone who relies on you for financial support you may already understand the need for life insurance.
But which type of life insurance is right for you, and which offers the lowest cost?
Basically there are two types of life insurance - Term Life and Permanent Life Insurance.
Permanent life insurance offers lifetime coverage and builds cash value. However, it usually costs a lot more than term life insurance.
Term life insurance has several different types of plans available, including:
1. Level Term - which offers guaranteed level rates and coverage for 1-30 years. It's the most popular type of term life insurance purchased in the U.S.
2. Decreasing Term offers rates that remain level for the term of your policy, but the amount of life insurance decreases each year.
3. Renewable term offers life insurance that renews each year, but your rates increase each year.
4. Return Premium offers term life coverage that costs more, but you may receive a portion of your premiums back if you outlive the term of your policy.
4. No Exam term life insurance offers yoy up to $500,000 of term life insurance without any physical exam required, just a few health questions to answer. However, the rates may be higher than you might pay for life insurance that requires you to take a medical exam to qualify.
Here's how you can learn more about low cost term life insurances and compare prices and plans online from leading insurers.