- Personal Finance»
- Income & Making Money
Make A Quick 100$ By Flipping Websites
The best advantage of creating content in your own site is that you can sell it any time you want for a quick amount. That is, as long as you have your own website, you can do real estate. If you have multiple sites, then you are just maintaining a real treasure. People used to perform with hundreds of sites easily.
Making money online by flipping website is a pretty profitable business even if you don't have adsense account. Just create a very quality contented website. Even if you have something missing, you will get the deserved amount. Depending up on the quality, you will get paid. That's an awesome idea for making real quick cash if you accidentally need to do big online purchases or billings.
How To Make Profit?
Website flipping ensures you to get profit only if you optimize it in the right way and sell it. You can follow this simple steps to get the most out of your site while selling it.
- Register a domain name which is closely related to your niche. Try to gain exactness with the keyword as far as possible because that is a factor constituting the profit in the near future.
- Create a few posts with quality content. Articles with 1500 words or 3000 words are not necessary. But you can make it with even 400 to 500 words article. But the benefit of making large articles is that you need to post only once in a few days and sell your website with low number of posts.
- Update it with some more content. I told you you there's no need to write everyday. But if you are writing some 5 posts, write it in different days rather than doing all at once.
- If you write one article per week, make sure that you come up with a total of 2 articles sharing the same idea or niche so that you can post one in your own website and the other for article marketing. That is, using EzineArticles, GoArticles and even hubpages are great.
- After a month or so, you can post your website details as a project in Flippa.com so that bidding can be made possible. Both buyers and sellers take advantage of this facility. It is very close to the way we follow while posting Freelance projects in Freelance websites.
- You can sell your website at a cost which is 5 or up to 10 times your monthly income irrespective of the source of income. If you have a website capable of earning 30 dollars a month, you can sell that website at a cost in between 150 to 300 $.
Isn't that a great idea to make some quick cash from your websites. Similarly, you can do this in another way. Just visit flippa.com and buy a website for your desired amount, say 60$. Now, analyze the site. You can get a lot of ways to optimize the site. Create a few articles for article marketing by carefully choosing the keywords. That's all. You are going to increase the traffic by increasing number of backlinks. So you have gained more search engine visibility and page rank. That's all. This time, you can sell the website for at least 150$ or more. That's what a lot of webmasters are doing now. So why shouldn't you try this method and make some easy 100$ at least?