Rock the Party From Home and Make Money
Party Your Way To Some Extra Cash
Ok I know. Being a home party representative doesn't seem to be your cup of tea. It seems like a lot of work and you don't think you are much of a salesperson. The reason I know this is because that is what I always thought. Me, looking and interacting with strangers or going out to events and trying to convince strangers that they should buy my product. No way was I going to do that. It just wasn't me.
But strangely enough, I found a product that I fell in love with and I use the products all the time myself. So guess what, now shy, afraid to talk to people me, is blabbering all over about my products. Now I am going to tell you about several different companies that you can join and have home parties and make money but I am not going to tell you which one I represent. I think that may be against the rules to promote my own business.
So instead, I will tell you about some of the new friends I have made doing direct home sale parties and going out to events in the community. That is another one of the benefits of partying, the many new and good friends that you will make. Some of my new and old friends are making money with their new businesses and having fun at the same time.
Start The Party
Benefits Of Partying
There are quite a few benefits that come with joining the right company and doing direct home party sales.
- You get to set your own hours, pretty much. Now really don't expect to have much success having parties in the wee hours of the morning, but who knows, maybe those hours will work for you. There are also a lot of other things you can do at odd hours though, such as paperwork and ordering products.
- If you are the social type of person, this should work well for you. You can have parties with your friends and meet their friends while making lots of new friends and money. Lucky you for being the social butterfly.
- Extra money: This will take time and hard work but if you are having fun partying it really shouldn't even seem like work.
- Social events: Many direct salespeople often find events in their neighborhoods and nearby locations where they set up their products and display them. Hopefully two things happen. You have a great time, you make money and you make new friends. I guess that is three good things.
Pampered Chef Products
Direct Sale Companies
There are probably at least one hundred direct sale companies out there just waiting for you to find the right one to join. There are jewelry, candles, nail wraps, cookware and food direct sales just to name a few. Here is a very short list of some of those companies. Trying to list all of direct sale companies would require several articles. The reason I have selected the following companies is because some of my new friends are partying for these companies.
- Jamberry Nails: Jamberry nail wraps are beautiful wraps that are heated, pressed onto your fingernails and then filed to fit your own nails. They usually last about 2 weeks and then are removed again using heat. They have a whole catalog of beautiful nails and nails are a big thing these days. Jamberry nail wraps are probably less expensive then going to the nail salon. If you love beautiful nails, then join, and party while having great looking nails. I understand that Jamberry Nails rewards their representatives quite generously.
- JewelryInCandles JIC: JIC is a newcomer to the candle world but they are making their presence felt very quickly. Only two years old and a growing company. The concept here is a two for one. A candle plus hidden inside a nice piece of jewelry in every tart and candle. Some candles are prize candles and can contain valuable jewelry or other prizes. JIC continues to develop new products for their representatives to offer their customers. Most women love candles and jewelry so partying with JIC is bound to be a hit.
- Jewelry Companies: There are many jewelry companies that would love for you to join there companies and make money. Some of these include companies like Avon which is big in jewelry as well as make up and perfume.
- Pampered Chef: This company is for those of you who love to cook and bake with some of the best cookware available. Some of it is pretty expensive but very good quality. Most of us are probably familiar with Pampered Chef and have some of their gadgets in our kitchens. I know I have some really cool kitchen aids from Pampered Chef. Women and men who like to cook will show up for these parties especially if you have prepared some great food to offer.
- Tupperware is a big party favorite for women and has been for years. I think most people have heard of the Tupperware brand and many of us have attended Tupperware parties at some time. Tupperware is one of those products that is needed in the kitchen.
How To Get Started
Now, how do you get started finding the right business for you. Do some research first and take stock of what your own interests are. If you have no interest in pretty nails, it is doubtful you would be successful in that business. It must be something you have a passion for and you will find it easy to sell something you love.
Check out different companies and talk to representatives from companies you might be interested in. A good place to do some research would be to attend craft events that attract a lot of direct sale businesses. If you see something you might be interested in stop and ask the representative questions about the business and how it works. Representatives are always happy to answer your questions and will provide you with lots of information.
What Does It Cost
There is the biggest question of all: What will it cost me to get started?
Well, different companies all have different policies and sometimes they also will run specials to encourage people to join their teams. Some companies may charge $100 while others may only charge $25 or $50. Sometimes that will cover the cost of a start up kit which may contain all the items needed to get started. I think most companies today will also include your own website to work from home. Make sure you do your research of any company you are considering teaming up with.
Now as your business grows, as with any business, you will find that you may need to invest money back into your business in the way of business cards and other advertising materials. Tables may be required to display your products at parties or events. The great news is that you will start making money to be able to expand, advertise and grow your business.
Get Ready To Party
Alright now that all the research and planning are behind you, the only thing left to do is to get started partying. Here's to happy, money making partying!
More Ways To Make Money From Home
- Opportunities and Ideas To Earn Additional Income
Earning extra income to help make it from payday to payday and have some left over for savings and fun.
Want Nice Professional Nails Here They Are
- Homepage | Jamberry
Jamberry nail wraps offer the hottest trend in fashion. Wrap your nails in over 300 different designs.
Internet Stores Can Make Money
- Gemstra Store
A Gemstra Boutique Curated By Our Consultants featuring jewelry items, wax products & warmers as well as health products.