How To Make Money On The Internet
Making Extra Cash on the Internet With Surveys
I am sure we have all thought about how to make easy money. Is there really a easy way though? i decided to research the most popular ways to make money on the internet, and share with you my findings.
There are many Market Research Companies on the net, i have since tried some of them, I started with Valued Opinions dot com.
After signing up and filling in all the details about myself, I started receiving emails from them with a link to a new questionnaire or survey. Each one I completed paid me between 25p to £2.00.
Once you earn ten pound or over, you can claim a shopping voucher to that value. Shops include Argos, Tesco and high street chains such as Dorothy Perkins.
After three months I had earned £10.60 and selected to receive a £10 Argos Voucher. Three weeks later my voucher arrived in the post. It may be worth me mentioning that after receiving my £10 voucher, a lot of the questionnaires that I tried to complete, asked me five minutes worth of questions to then come up with an alert that they have already reached their target numbers for this application.
I found this annoying as I had already wasted five minutes answering questions, and I didn't get paid for the surveys. A con?? I don't know.
Another survey sight that pays cash is yougov dot com. This company pays between 50p and £1.00 for each survey and once you reach £50 they send you a cheque. I have not tried this survey site yet so don't know how long it takes to reach pay out.
Ciaosurveys pays £1.00 to £5.00 per survey and once you earn five pound they transfer the funds straight to your account. If you are a ciao member, you can write reviews on products or services you have bought and receive 2p every time someone marks your review as useful. which doesn't sound like a lot but as the old saying goes' "every penny helps."
Have You Made Money on the Internet?
The Internet is a
powerful way to make
lots of money... But we
are not going to buy Yahoo!— Sumner Redstone
Other Ways to Make Money on the Internet
Have you ever thought about a little freelance work? Maybe while your at home with the children? Or just some extra money in the evenings? then you should check out www.Elance.com. This site lets you pitch your skills for various freelance jobs, both workers and employers are rated on this site and the pay ranges from hundreds to thousands of pounds depending on what your skilled in.
3. Amazon have set up a site called mturk (mechanical turks). On this site you take on tasks such as translating english into french, catagorizing the tone of articles, or writing descriptions of videos etc. Once you have submitted your work and it has been approved you will be paid.
You could also try About dot com where they pay people to become guides on their specialist subjects. The site is always looking for specialists on everything from moroccon food to plants, but you must post regular articles on this site.
4. If you have a hobbie such as making jewellery, designing clothes, taking photographs, making cards etc etc, then why not turn it into a mini business? You can easily set up your own shop on ebay or alternatively you can use platforms such as Etsy.
5. A lot of people make money through selling their unwanted items, you can do this on sites such as Amazon, Ebay, Play.com, Classified Adds in your local paper (most of these are now online) Facebook now has a market place where you can sell goods.
6. Affiliate ads usually pay whenever a sale is made for a product. Amazon.com has one of the most well-known affiliate programs that allow you to sell books or other Amazon products on your site or blog, and earn a cut of the sale.
7. If you like to take Photographs then try sites like istockphoto dot com and shuttle point dot com. You can upload still photos or videos for sale, and receive a royalty payment every time someone makes use of your content.
8. This is one i found fascinating as i love anything to do with true crime. There are two sites onlineverdict dot com, and trialpractice dot com, where Lawyers are looking for feedback on how a case will play out before a jury.
9. Many people do make money from Blogs. After starting up a personal blog, many writers sign up for ad services such as google AdSense, which post those familiar sponsored links you often see at the top and on the sides of Web sites. The more times your blog readers click on those ads, the more money you'll make through the ad service.
This works fine if you're a casual blogger, and you may make some extra spending money. But if the blog is consistently interesting, well-written and really takes off, you may be approached by companies who want to reach your fan base with graphical advertising around your blog. Some of the more successful blogs, like Boing Boing, have become pop-culture phenomena, and their creators have been able to quit their day jobs and blog full time because of the money they make from advertisers.
10. I am sure you have all seen people walking around with tops and hats etc with funky logos and slogans on the front of them, well you too can design these. Usually, the more unique and offbeat the design is, the more desirable the T-shirt is.
The growth of the Internet has made it possible for vendors to sell T-shirts all over the world. In fact, sites like CafePress dot com and SpreadShirt dot com allow you to set up your own store, create your own designs and sell them yourself. If you create your own shirt design with a clever catchphrase or come up with your own unique statement and people like it, you can start making money.
Making Money from Your Video's
YouTube claim to have 800 million unique users to their site every month. It is being used by individuals, schools, businesses, charities and celebs all over the world.
We have probably all watched at least one YouTube video, whether it be a song, funny clip or a how to guide. There is no disputing that the site has something for everyone. But how do you make money on it?
How to make money on YouTube?
First you need to set up an account (Google) then begin customising your personal channel. It is better to make your user name and picture something unique and memorable.
Once you have uploaded your video, be sure to add good keywords and ones that describe the kind of videos you are uploading. Give your video a good title and description as well.
Try to appeal to your viewers so they come again. Share your channel or video link on social media. You could email it to all your friends too.
Now to start earning money off your videos you will need to set up 'Google AdSense' which you can do through your Google account. Enter your details and how you want them to pay you (bank account, PayPal).
Once your account is all set up, you need to go back to your YouTube account and make sure you have enabled monetization. This gives YouTube permission to display ads on your videos.
Now you are ready to start earning from your videos.
How to make money on Vimeo?
Vimeo is another popular video sharing site that now offers users the chance to monetize their videos using a unique tool called 'Tip Jar'
Users can tip the creators of their favourite videos using the tip jar. They can tip up to $500 using PayPal or credit card. You do not have to be a Vimeo user to tip either.