Great Making Money Website For Writers and Bloggers - Fiverr Is Making Me A Successful Writer.
I have been designing websites for over 15 years and after designing over 300 websites since then, I have started making more money on Fiverr than any other money making site so far.
As I have tried other money making platforms like TextBroker, Hubpages, Helium, and others, I am finding that writing and releasing documents on Fiverr has so far yielded me the highest and fastest way to make some good income online without designing web sites.
Some people like writing on Textbroker, but I find Textbroker's customer service is almost absent and not professional. The fact that they make you start off as a 3rd tier writer when all the good writing jobs are available for 4th tier writers is not attractive. I did not have a good experience with them.
Enter Fiverr. I heard of Fiverr from my wife and she heard of it on TV which was a nice start already.
I have made over $750 on Fiverr in a few months where Textbroker, I made $10 on in 4 months. Who do you think i am going with?
Benefits of Writing On Fiverr:
- You can make GREAT money as a writer.
- You write as much or as little as you want. There is no word minimum or maximum like there is on Textbroker.
- You can connect with your customers and interact with them freely within the Fiverr system. You are not shielded from them like on Textbroker.
- You have the option of upselling to your happy customers and I have upsold a lot of my other ebook products to my happy clients.
- You get rated by your customers with a simple thumbs up or thumbs down.
Fiverr's customer service is totally impeccable!
Where I have attempted to contact Textbroker for help, they sometimes take a week to get back to me. Fiverr responds in less than 2 hours! I have heard from Fiverr's model customer service reps, Rubin and Max. They respond 24/7 around the clock. I am blown away by that, folks.
Doing well on Fiverr has caused me to put more of an effort in and I just get encouraged to create more and more gigs.
What am I selling on Fiverr that is letting me succeed so well?
You can see here at http://fiverr.com/users/hotwebideas/, but here are my best selling products:
- Since I have become a big Wordpress blogging consultant, I sell my ebooks on how to succeed with Wordpress blogs.
- I also design my own custom plugins on Wordpress that you cannot get anywhere else on Wordpress.org.
- I attended the Social Media Marketing conference in NY City this week and I created my notes. That is doing really well!
- I also have a jazz CD and have sold that.
- I also turn Wordpress blogs into Mobile blogs and that is in huge demand so people can read your blog on their mobile devices like iphone, blackberry, android and others.
You can sell anything on Fiverr and they let you charge shipping for physical products as well.
Here is how I handle my sales in Fiverr:
- I already have my thank you text for each of my products. I customize it to each customer when an order comes in and it helps me complete an order in 2 minutes. I get a lot of great comments on my quick delivery. I can even deliver from my iPhone when I am not by a computer!
- Since Fiverr does not let you do sales outside of their website, I abide by the rules and the benefits come back to me tenfold.
- I ask current customers to purchase my Wordpress plugins and I give them some for free for their loyalty.
How much does Fiverr charge?
They charge only $1 for each $5 sale, so you net $4 and then you can pay Paypal fees, which is fine by me. I see Fiverr as a cleaner version of eBay and Fiverr will definitely go far. They already are!
Folks this works! I am very happy with Fiverr!