Manage your finances with Moneydance
Consider the following in choosing a finance software:
- Ease of use/install - It's the first impression when choosing a financial software to install. Some software will keep you waiting for minutes when preparing it for usage.
- Banking/Bills - the main concern when sorting out your finances.
- Reporting - one can easily access and read the files in reviewing your finances.
- Financial Calculators - easily sum up your loans, banking, mortgages, etc.
- Tax Options - tracking down and calculating your taxes.
- Support/Documentation - or response from the finance community as in forums and personal help.
- Archiving/Security - back up and restoring files.
- Personal Investing - online transaction, includes trading or updating your brokerage account, etc.
- Summary - investment information and other data that can be sorted out on printouts, etc.
Transacting a business becomes easy it, no more, no less.
Why you should choose Moneydance finance software
Moneydance amazing features include:
- online banking capabilities
- operating system support
- paying bill without additional charge
- generate useful reports and graph quickly
- manage your budget by tracking down your portfolio and schedule
To date, Moneydance is the only personal finance software that works on Windows,Mac and Linux operating system.
As part of its standard features, you should remember this unique feature on Moneydance:
- Pay all of your bills electronically by synchronizing Moneydance with each of your different bank accounts. Moneydance can interpret files, such as OFX, QFX or QIF, which are commonly used to transfer information between banks.
- Use Moneydance with other popular personal-finance software. You can import financial information from Quicken, Microsoft Money or any other programs that use QIF files to export data. This can be an especially useful tool if you're converting to Moneydance from an older software program.
- Terms to remember:
- Open Financial Exchange (OFX) is a unified specification for the electronic exchange of financial data between financial institutions, businesses and consumers via Internet.
- A QFX file is a standard OFX file with additional fields to support a licensing fee paid by institutions to Intuit. QFX is Intuit's proprietary version of the standard OFX financial interchange file format.
- Quicken Interchange Format (QIF) is an open specification for reading and writing financial data to media, as in files, etc.
Other personal finance software you can use are:
- Quicken Starter Edition - upgradeable on its Deluxe version. It is the closest rival of Moneydance.
- AceMoney - has its advantage on archiving and security.
- BankTree Personal - import financial files downloaded from your bank. It is improving and competing with other personal financial software.
- RichOrPoor - is a good product if you want to manually enter all your personal information. Still needs improvement.
- iCash - It prides with the special feature where you can see where you money is coming and going.
- Budget Express - Management of several accounts in the same budget is the advantage of this software.
Tips in Using Personal Finance Software
- Etrade Login and Etrade Account for Online Stock Trading and More
Etrade login page: access the account for online stock trading and online investment. Learn how to trade online with E-trade platform.
- 9 Best Professional Tax Preparation Software Programs
Before you choose an online tax preparation company, review the pros and cons of each of the major players below. The advertising blitz is on for your tax preparation dollars. The best deals, however, are with...
- Best Tax Preparation Software - Which One is Best for You?
The best tax preparation software is important. With it you can hang on to and glean every penny you have. Without it, you feel like you're leaving a lot of money on the table and that's not a good thing when...
- Lightspeed Trading Web Trader Brokerage Review Updated 2011
With current trading and/or investing situation, finding a good brokerage to buy stock online or build investment portfolio is important. This article is about lightspeed web trader review. It is all about buy stock online, brokerage review, buy opti
- Best Personal Financial Software in 2010 for Mac and PC Finance
Personal financial software is a tool to keep your personal finances on track. Keep a track of your income, expenses, taxes and your assets and investments. Personal software from Quicken, Microsoft Money, Mvelopes, Mint, iBank and QuickBooks as some