Useful Insider Focus: MetLife Car and Home Insurance
MetLife Review and Quotes
MetLife provides insurance policies for the workplace and offers auto and home insurance along with other coverages like dental and insurance for individuals. A system of agents across the United States sell MetLife insurance. Whether home and auto, MetLife insurance quotes offer many options that pay the full cost of replacing damaged property and policies that share a single deductible.
MetLife Car Insurance Options and Discounts
MetLife offers car insurance quotes for custom-fit policies, including:
- MetLife starts with Comprehensive and Collision Coverage that suits you. The insurance policies provide you with flexibility and peace of mind, so adjust the quantity of the coverage smoothly.
- Replace New Car if the total loss of the new car falls in 12 months or 15,000 miles, depending on which comes first. Insurance claims repairs or replaces it with a brand-new vehicle without depreciation deduction.
- Special Parts Replacement helps pay for damaged parts such as steering, tires, batteries, electrical wiring, and brake parts. They get replaced without a deduction of depreciation. Theft of batteries or tires applies when the entire is gets stolen based on the deductible.
- You rent a car that gets damaged or lost. Enhanced Rental Car Damage Coverage provides additional rental protection under Physical Damage Coverage.
- Optional Towing and Labor Coverage help pay for towing and roadside service expenses.
To lower your premium rates, MetLife provides these discounts, including:
- Good drivers save hundreds of dollars with discounts, and claim-free each year saves you more each year you drove without a claim.
- Bundle and save encourages you to create a bundle that saves 20% on a condo, renters, or home insurance while saving 5% on auto insurance.
- Identity protection comes with car insurance coverage.
MetLife home insurance and discounts
MetLife home insurance protects your home and property. MetLife offers insurance quotes based on services, including:
- Customizable coverage provides comfort in the event of fire, tornadoes, hail, vandalism, theft, and more. If you experience a loss, you can replace the contents in your home with no deduction for depreciation.
- Additional coverages are available that pay when the entire cost to rebuild your home becomes necessary, including its more than the amount you insured it.
- If someone sues you from an accident on your property, liability coverage makes sure to include your legal fees.
- Identity Protection Services comes with every policy.
MetLife Special discounts provide those who received auto and home insurance quotes through benefits programs offered by their employer or affinity group save an average of $597 per year.
Bundle the protection for all valuable possessions in one convenient policy package means you save up to 10% with one bill and one deductible.
The combo package covers your basic insurance needs, and GrandProtect covers your extensive needs. Combine the two, and you have insurance coverage, including:
- Autos, RVs, and motorcycles
- Homes including prime residence, rental properties, condos, vacation homes, and motor homes
- Personal property such as jewelry, heirlooms, art, and collections
- A Personal Excess Liability Policy (PELP) increases your protection based on MetLife insurance claims.
MetLife Customer Satisfaction and Complaints
Consumer Affairs reports MetLife earned 3.75 stars out of 5 stars for overall satisfaction rating with some MetLife insurance customer service complaints concerning slow response regarding claims and general service.
Reasons MetLife is a Great Option
Who benefits from MetLife insurance?
People sign up for MetLife Auto and Home insurance through their employer benefit programs save on an average of $597 per year, and premiums cost less.
Identity Theft coverage is at no cost for private or group programs. You inquire through MetLife insurance customer service at 1-866-644-2696.
Comparing MetLife with Allstate, The Zebra reports MetLife customer service experience is 100% online and digital, whereas Allstate offers personal attention to its customers. Allstate offers more discount options than MetLife, but MetLife offers extra savings with a Deductible Savings Benefit where you earn $50 - $250 if you file no claims each year.
Comparing MetLife with Nationwide, The Zebra reports MetLife charges $3495 for low credit scores while Nationwide charges much less, $1593. For clients with high credit scores, Nationwide still outperforms with $256 less than MetLife.
MetLife Additional Policies Offers
MetLife includes insurance for classic cars, motorcycles, renters, landlords, rental property, boats, snowmobiles, RV/trailers, ATV, golf carts, and off-road vehicles.
MetLife insurance offers complete recourses, solutions, and products as benefits packages for large or small business employees. MetLife offers health, liability, dental and vision plans, life insurance, legal services, annuity program, long term care, and retirement plans.
FAQ about MetLife Insurance
What do I need to do to get a quote?
MetLife insurance quote is a click away connecting you with an independent insurance agent.
How do I file a claim with MetLife?
MetLife clients file claims online. On outline details on how to file a claim, or you can use their 24/7/365 MetLife insurance claims service at 1-800-854-6011.
- Insurance and Employee Benefits | MetLife
Get covered with MetLife insurance: life, auto & home, dental, vision and more. Learn more about MetLife employee benefits and individual insurance products.
- Top 449 Reviews about MetLife Life
I called on 5/23/12 around 3:10 pm and got your service rep, Jose, on the line. I told him that the IRS had placed a levy on my MetLife account.
- Nationwide vs MetLife: Which company is best in 2019? | The Zebra
- Allstate vs MetLife: Which company is best in 2019? | The Zebra