- Personal Finance»
- Income & Making Money
Money and Blogging
As a stay-at-home mom, I have been looking for ways to earn money over the internet. It used to make me jealous to see other successful moms who have their own websites, earning incomes through advertisements. One day, a friend of mine asked me if I want to get paid writing ads if I have a blog. I thought to myself, why not at least try. I am earning at least $100/month now. It's not much because I slowed down on writing ads but if you work hard in completing articles, you could earn more. Here's how to get started:
- When I started my own blogs I bought domains hosted by Blogger.com and Wordpress.com. Having a domain hosted by Blogger will cost you $10/year while Wordpress will cost you $17/year.
- Keep writing articles until you write at least 20 posts and have google crawl it, meaning, if you search your webpage using google.com, you'll find your page on the search page.
- Apply your blog to any websites that pay you to write ads like:
- Payu2blog.com: a site where you get paid $5/article. They are reliable in giving you ads every week and you get paid twice a month for the ads you wrote. This is the best site I've been using so far.
- ReviewMe.com: it's hard to get approved by this site unless your website has a pagerank. Once you get accepted, they pay $5-15 per ads.
- PayPerPost.com: this is one of the popular paying sites you can apply your blog to once your website has a pagerank.
- Sponsored Reviews: you have a choice on which ads you want to write on your blog that's related to your articles.
These are reliable websites I am currently on and who have paid me to write for them. Don't forget to open a paypal account so it's easier for these companies to pay you. Have fun blogging!