Saga Insurance Review - Your Insurance Options Explained
Saga Insurance Introduction
Getting insured is especially crucial for the Adult
Traveler. Saga Insurance specializes in providing all types of coverage
products for senior citizens. Saga Insurance is one of the most respected companies in the world and has a large network and market in the
United Kingdom. Saga Insurance is the UK’s primary coverage providers and is
an excellent choice for all your requirements. So If you are ready to live the lifestyle, get insured.
Saga Insurance specializes in what they like to call – “Over 50’s” market. This means that they like to sell coverage products to people over the age of 50. Now it is no secret that a company will do that. It is proven statistically that people over the age of 50 take less risks and are therefore very insurable in sectors such as car insurance, travel insurance, boat insurance and MotorHome insurance. Saga insurance provides services to precisely this very market
Saga Insurance Products
Saga Insurance provides various products for mature and responsible individuals. Some of their products are mentioned below –
- Saga Car Insurance – Saga provides excellent car insurance coverage to people over the age of 50. Saga gives you a solid 15% discount for buying coverage online. They give you comprehensive coverage for a competitive price all over the EU. They also have excellent Vandalism coverage and their emergency program is also excellent. Emergency coverage means that anyone driving your vehicle in case of a medical or motoring emergency is also covered.
- Saga Home Insurance – Saga Insurance gives you home insurance that is the industry standard. It gives building cover of up to 500,000 pounds and contents cover of up to 50,000 pounds.
- Saga Travel Insurance – Saga Travel Insurance gives you piece of mind when you are on holiday or traveling for business. It covers pre-existing conditions and gives discounts if you are a couple. It also covers additional people who may or may not be over 50 years old. Please check website for current details.
- Saga Private Medical Insurance – If you want to get high quality private medical care, Saga Insurance has you covered.
- Pet Insurance - This is my favorite. Saga also provides pet coverage for your cute little pets! The basic plan is under £5.00 per month for cats and £10.00 for dogs. With those prices, you cant afford to NOT get pet insurance from Saga.
- Motorhome insurance – Love to zip around the country in a motorhome. Get it insured with Saga motorhome insurance. You get up to 20% discount for buying online on this one too.
- Life Insurance - Saga insurance also provides you with life insurance for incredibly competitive rates. It gives you guaranteed acceptance cover if you are between the ages of 50 and 85 and you live in the UK.
Here is some more information about other products offered by Saga that can save you lots of money -
- You can even get Motorcycle Insurance
- Get Breakdown Assistance
- They are the authority on accidental coverage
- Taking a leisure trip to Europe? Get your Caravan Insurance or Van Insurance!!
- You can also get a Choice of Cover Levels on All Products
- For a Summary of Cover, Visit their Website for latest details
- Get Holiday Home Insurance
- Get Your Accidental or Travel Insurance Policy to meet your needs in case of an accident
- Travel Insurance Policies can be Single Trip Policy or an Annual Multi-Trip Policy
- Buildings Insurance and lots more
These are some of the features of Saga Insurance. It is a great company to do business with and can cover most of your needs. So if you need coverage and you are over the age of 50 and a UK resident, you cannot go wrong if you go with Saga. So go ahead and get your insurance policy with them.
Again I cannot even begin to stress how important it is for older folks to get proper insurance. There was a story in the Economist magazine how life begins at 46. It showed that as people get older, they are "prone" to having more fun. And that is a wonderful thing. I am all for people going out and exploring their world. So get off your butts and get out there. You are only as old as you want to be or feel like being and now you have no more excuses. The world is shrinking and just waiting for you to explore it. Once you have to right coverage, then you can truly enjoy the rest of you life wandering around this beautiful world of ours. Skip Europe this time and head to Asia or Africa. Get covered and do whatever you want! You are truly free.