Saving Up with Coin Banks
I have seen a lot of challenges being posted in social media. A challenge that requires you to save a lot of money. Some of the stories that I have read was successful. They were able to save a lot of money using their “piggy banks”. However, nowadays, the traditional piggy banks are being replaced by new ones.
Here are some photos for you so that you can choose and start saving up!
1. Gas Tank Coin Bank: Not your typical coin bank. It is design as a gas tank. You would never expect that this one is a coin bank.
2. Fire Extinguisher Coin Bank: I never expect to see this kind of coin bank. I think this is a good coin bank since children might be scared in touching this one.
3. Trick Coin Banks: Japanese people are known to be creative and one of this is the Trick Banks. It is a best gift that you can give to your children. You just have to push the button and the place the coin on top of it. A cat or a dog will come out. It also comes in different colors and animal.
4. Dog Eating Coin Bank: Another cute coin bank is the Dog eating coin bank. Here you can see the dog on top of a box and when you place the coin on it's plate it will immediately devour your coin.
5. Coin Tube Mini Coin Barrels: This one is good for teenagers. They can bring this whenever they go. However the only drawback is the possibility of loosing it.
It's not about the coin banks that you use but it's how you will be responsible in achieving something. You have to think of your wants versus your needs so that your money will never be wasted. If you want to save, be firm about it and be thrifty at all times.