- Personal Finance
Some Life Hacks
Over the years, I have found some simple ideas that are just common sense. Here is a list of random ideas to help.
What are life hacks? Any ideas that will simplify your life, save you money and improve your state of mind. I have a few life hacks to get started. They can cover a wide range of topics but the aim to to help anyone in any small way.
List of Ideas
- McDonald's coffee is only $1 for any size. It also tastes great.
- Paying for Gasoline - go to a station that do not charge extra for credit card. Hess and Sunoco are two such chains. Why pay more?
- Take Vitamin C and Lutein supplements daily for good health and improved eye sight.
- Always use sun screen when going outside. Trader Joe brand is one of the top rated.
- Replace all your indoor/outdoor light bulbs with LED bulbs. They cost a bit more but they last so much longer.
- Eat almonds daily. The best is the raw almonds from Trader Joe's. Place on a cooking sheet and cook in oven for 13 minutes at 350 degrees. Perfect every time.
- Eat salads. The easiest and cheapest is Costco's kale salad mix. Come with all ingredients and perfect for a party.
- Get a solar lantern from Mpowered called the "Luci". Great for camping or the deck or use as a night light.
- Walk 30 minutes a day will keep your joints healthy.
- Drink a cup of water with lemon before a meal will help you maintain your weight.
I have started a list of life hacks. I plan to append more over time. If anyone have similar good idea's please add to the comment section. Thanks.
Some Related Info
- A Great Idea to Help the Third World
A portable solar light lantern that works!