- Personal Finance»
- Income & Making Money
Ten Quickest Ways To Make Money
I Need Money Fast
The problem with money is that there just isn't enough of it around these days and if something crops up like the car breaking down, it can leave you struggling to make ends meet until the end of the month.
Short term loans may seem a good Idea at the time but when you realise that it has to be paid back in full with extortionate interest on top, you would soon find yourself in a vicious circle of taking out a short term loan every month to make up for the shortfall in your finances from the last loan.
Instead of borrowing money you could make extra money that could tide you over. that way you wouldn't need to pay back anything or any interest there could be a bonus is that you could actually become quite successful and you could end up running a successful business.
Below you will find ten quick and easy ways to make extra money and some could be the start of a new career for you.
Easy Ways To Make Money
Make Money Fast
Jobs That Make Fast Cash
Take a good look around your local neighborhood and you will find plenty of earning opportunities just waiting for someone like you to come along. People have less and less time on their hands these days and find it difficult to get around to some of the jobs that need doing.
- Gardening. Or to be more precise grass cutting, Get hold of a gas lawnmower and a weed whacker and knock on those doors where the grass has not been cut for a while depending on the size of the lawn you could charge up to $50.00 a garden. Average time to cut a lawn is one hour.
- Window Cleaning. Get a plastic bucket, a ladder. a squeegy and a chamois leather and again knock on doors and ask if the people inside would like their windows cleaned you could charge 50 cents for each window on the house. Average time to wash 10 windows on a house 10 minutes.
- Gutter cleaning. You will need a ladder a bucket and a trowel for this job, again go around your local area and knock on doors asking if people would like their gutters cleaned you can charge around $50.00 for this service. Average time to clean the gutters of a house 30 minutes. You could integrate this with window cleaning after all you arleady have the ladder and bucket.
- Flatpack Assembler. In recent years most of the furnature that you buy comes in the form of a flat pack and it has to be assembled before you can have any use out of it. If you find it easy to read the instructions and assemble flat pack furnature then there is a real niche in the market for your skills. Advertise in your local newspaper that you build flatpack furnature for a small fee of course and you will soon find yourself innundated with calls from frustrated purchasers. Remember to have a call out fee of at least $20 and then charge according to how long you think the item or items will take you assemble. Depending on the item, flat packs can take from 10 minutes up to a few hours to assemble.
- Fence Painter. Most homes have a wooden fence around them, often these fences are neglected because they haven't been painted for a few years and they are losing their waterproofing, knock on doors or advertise in your local newspaper and you will soon be a busy bee. Again you charge on an estimate of how long that you think it will take to finish the job. Depending on the size of the fence it can take a few hours or even a few days to paint both sides of it.
The jobs above could all be turned into a business especially if you strive to do the best job that you can, with patience and perseverance you could gain a good reputation and line yourself up with a lot of regular customers.
Make A Quick Buck
Make Money Quickly
If you made enough money from your hobby would you give up your job?
Ways To Make Quick Money
Making money quickly to help you through the month is actually quite easy even if money is tight in most places although you will only succeed if you are determined and if you are willing to work hard for it.
- Delivery Driver. If you drive you could go around your local take away restaraunts and offer yourself as a delivery driver, delivering food around your local area can pay well if you are willing to work during unsociable hours. You get a petrol allowance from the restaurant and the advertised delivery fee and you also get a lot of tips from customers.
- Snow Clearing. In the winter grab a shovel and some salt and go around your neighborhood offering to clear the snow from their pathways, this can be a good little earner especially if you go around homes that you cut grass for in the summer months.
- Home Laundry. people hate ironing clothes and many of those people are willing to pay good money for someone else to do it for them, advertise in your local news paper or distribute flyers around your area and you will soon find yourself with no shortage of customers.
- Sewing, Knitting or Crochet. If you are skilled in the craft of knitting sewing or crochet there is good money to be made all year around, expectant mothers are always on the lookout for hand knitted or crocheted clothes and they are difficult to find in baby shops these days. sewing repairs are also in big demand. wooly hats, jumpers, scarves and gloves are also in big demand during the winter time.
- Bin Cleaner, You need a jet hose for this one, advertise in your local paper or post flyers through doors offering to clean out wheelie bins, just make sure that you have a strong stomach for this job as some of those bins smell putrid.
So long as you can make money all year around you can make any of these every day chores into a lucrative business and would never again need to worry about making ends meet until pay day.
Make Money Fast Every Day
The lists above are just some suggestions on the road to helping you make money quick but in reality any skill or task that you are good at can turn into a money making venture.
If you are willing to put time and effort in to your venture you can reap big rewards and in the end you could be giving up your regular employment and working for yourself.