- Personal Finance»
- Investing in Stocks, Bonds, Real Estate, More
Why Investing in Silver is a Great Idea
Disclaimer: The author of this article takes no responsibility in personal investments made by the viewer. The information is meant to be used in the assistance of investing in order for the recipient to arrive at a personal decision. Thank you.
With all the risks and uncertainties of investing it can be hard to find secure and profitable places to invest your money. The fear of corporate stocks crashing, and the lack of satisfaction with low savings returns can leave you seeking new places to invest. Do not fear silver is here!
Over the last five years, the value of silver has gone up nearly 300 percent. When is the last time you made 300 percent on a savings account? Unlike traditional companies, silver doesn't have the spikes and drops that plague the stock market. It maintains stable and steady growth while yielding profitable returns. This means your money is able to experience growth with low risk. There is much profit to be made investing in silver.
Silver over 5 years
No fear of crash
It is a know fact that in the New York Stock Exchange companies go bankrupt all the time. What does this mean for the small time investor? It means you are a little SOL and out of a lot of money. No one likes to lose money on bad investments and that is the great thing about silver. Silver does not go bankrupt. Your money is very safe when you invest in silver. It's all about safe investments with high returns.
Sterling silver used in dinning ware
Demand for silver is high
Silver has been in demand throughout all of history and is being demanded in more an more things every day. Silver is expanding its grasp on industry and there is an increase in products that require the use of silver.
- Demand in Jewelry People have been using silver in things like jewelry ever since its existence. Silver is in everything from rings and watches, all the way to dishes and housewares. There will always be a strong need for the use of silver in jewelry, but demand for jewelry is only a small part of the demand for silver.
- Demand in Electronics Have you ever wondered why they have commercials on T.V. wanting to buy old cell phones? It is because electronics use precious metals to conduct electricity. Although gold is the best at conducting electricity, other metals like silver and copper are also used as a cheaper alternative.
- Demand in Appliances and Medicine Silver can even be used in medicine for its antibacterial properties as well as in appliances for its ability to reflect light. Silver is everywhere!
This means that the demand for silver is always apparent and high making it a great way to invest. Silver is in demanded in the consumer, industrial, and commercial sector making it always in demand and a great way to invest.
Use of precious metals in electronics
Always has value
I mentioned earlier how silver does not have a fear of a crash, but if you are looking to invest in hard silver you have one of the safest investments ever. If worst comes to worst and the stock market crashes or society comes goes to shambles, silver holds up a lot better than paper. Although there are options investing in silver trusts, investing in hard silver isn't a bad idea. Investing in hard silver allows you tangible hard currency that can be used to obtain profits as well as give you peace of mind.
Let's face it. Everybody loves things that are pretty and shinny, and although this might not be the most practically reason to invest in silver it can give us some insight of why people all over the world love precious metals. We love silver because it is beautiful to look at and looks good as jewelry. Not a bad way to invest in style.
- Silver as an investment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Information on investing in silver and the investment in silver through history.