profile image 47

can I or where can I , deduct the $2400 of unemployment benefits in 2009 not subject to federal...

income tax on the 2010 tax 1040 form?


sort by best latest

profile image47

svanguilder says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment