profile image 51

i sold joint property in California that belonged to me and my ex-wife. I am giving her $40,000...

for her share of said property. Do I have to pay the federal Govrenment $20,000 in taxes?


sort by best latest

onlinelawyer profile image61

onlinelawyer says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment