profile image 47

i earned 12,000 dollars, file single,and have been supporting my niece since she was born jan...

22,2010 she has lived with me and i have bought formula,diapers,etc.i want to caim earned income credit.noone else is ,or can claim her ,i have her s.s. card that was issued by ss dept.dont i qualify without having to have legal gaurdianship


sort by best latest

kimbrewaa profile image66

kimbrewaa says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment