profile image 54

i am 24 and have 1 child i am unemployed and receive goverment assistance will i get a tax return?

I worked up till may 2010 and i did receive .a w2


sort by best latest

wychic profile image78

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment