HubPages Answers Will Soon Be Retired
Please stop by the HubPages Blog for more details.
profile image 46

I filed fed tax (and have received refund) before I received the W2 from a job I had earlier in...

the year and had forgotten. How do I rectify?


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.