lisasweetty profile image 59

How can I ever get through with bank fees from shopping at grocery store or clothing stores.

Just yesterday I recieved a bank statement saying I had overdraft when I was at the supermarket.So I called them on the phone and to have it blocked I would have to pay another fee.What is up with all of these different fees and I am trying to find oout what information you might know to help me out.I think they are ripping the customer off this way it is not right at all what ideas do you suggest for me or what can I do.Why is it that the atm has so many fees for different usage and the same applies just like the banks or worse.

rdsac profile image60

rdsac says

MobyWho profile image60

MobyWho says