profile image 45

Best way to file 1040x when it pertains to parents claiming children

i filed my return before my fiancee filed his. we have a 6 month old while filing his we realized the child tax credit would benefit us more on his return hid state was accepted but they rejected his federal from what i've learned he now has to file his federal by mail and I have to do an 1040x can we mail them in the same envelope? would this be more helpful or hindersome in getting the situation taking care of? please help!


sort by best latest

krystalsmith profile image58

krystalsmith says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment